Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika makes a little yelp as she's quickly moved out of the way. She quickly sticks herself to the wall and matches the color. The effect isn't as good however as her legs had her own ink all over them due to inking herself.

The herm nearest her goes into a defensive position when Penny goes for the punch, holding up her shield to block. Penny manages to get a hand on the spear but the other herms try try to stab her once she has a grip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly melts down so only her arm is up to hold the spear she got and dodge the others. Sliding to the side she tightens her grip and tugs to try and send the gaurd she is holding tumblign into the others.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The herms all go "huh?!", as Penny melts down and their thrusts miss. The guard topples over sending one of her sisters falling over forwards with her. Jezzy had a hard time getting a good angle do to the packed in nature of the corridor. But once Penny made herself melt down she took a shot. unfortunately thought, the herms apparently had shock proof armor and they merely grunted angrly when Penny pinged them. "Fuck shock proof!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh of course! Remind me to steal it when this is over!" She growl before swinging the butt of her now stolen spear at the others, trying to bonk them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the other two herms raised their shields to block while the other two that were trying to get back up were knocked back down with a swat of the spears back end. the othe two then readied another set of attacks, this time aiming downwards. But then a splash of ink hit one in the face blinding her making her miss and fuck up her partners thrust as well. Looking to the side Penny would see Mika aiming her ass at them! She was blushing so hard her camo wasn't working.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She swings at the blinded one and snaps the spear in half over her head leaving just one active guard left "So... whats it gonna be?" She asks while holding up her fists, ready to fight."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At first she dropped her spear and appeared to surrender but then quickly pulled out a hot fencer! (the aforementioned burning metal rods that people use like swords). She charged Penny ready to try and burn her in half!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and predicts the thrust by side stepping and throwing a punch straight at her chest!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her eyes go wide and she staggers backwards as her breastplate takes the hit, she doesn't falter however. she shakes her head and readies her stance again this time with her shield up. then after a second she goes for a wide angle slash while keeping her round shield in the way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jumps back to avoid the slash before circling around to the right, trying to get it so the guard has her back to Jezzy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She circled Penny keeping her shield pointed facing her, only really paying attention to Penny and oblivious to the fact that she was being set up. Jezzy was then searching for a weakness in the armor, any place she can land a clean shot on the herm.... then she saw it.... her big balls swag low between her legs as she moved, with a bit of her butt exposed as well. Jezzy wasted no time, she leveled her rifle and took a shot right for her nuts! She winced as she pulled the trigger. Suddenly Penny saw the herm shake and shudder as the electric blot hit her right in the nads! She cried out in pure agony and shock and her most sensitive of spots was zapped. She actually came! cumming hard enough to throw her cock sock off and splatter on Penny and the walls around her. She then dropped her weapons and fell to the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny blinks in surprise before looking at Jezzy "Uhh, I suppose that works but... I was not expecting such an explosive outcome." She says while walking over to disarm all the guards "I mean, I guess that works all the same."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well I mean.... It was the only spot I could hit from were i was standing.... Good job truing her around though... these girls are pretty single minded.", Jezzy said and she helped rounding up the herms and tieing them together. Mika looked at her mess of ink on the floor and on her legs. "I-I was so scared I-I inked myself...."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"WE noticed... good timing though!" She says with a laugh while using a foot to mop it up "Anyway, we need to keep moving now that this is done with... though..." She moves over and takes the armor off of a gaurd "I should probably take this... no more zaps!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Getting the armor to fit was no doubt easy for a gooey person like herself but also, since the herms were like amazons in height it actually suited Penny quite well. Her pussy and ass was however, exposed. Mika couldn't help but stare at Penny as she looked quite literally like a knight in shining armor. Sala was similarly enamored.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... this should work until I can paint it a better color. Oh! i can even get my duster over it, bonus points!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover gives her a thumbs up. "Got a picture of you putting on that armor. Saving that for later.~". "Well then everyone to the elevator.", Emily said hopping inside and dragging Sala with her. everyone else squeezed in afterwards in a nice snug fit. Mika wispered in Penny's ear, "Um uh... Penny... c-could you um... clean me a little... i got some ink on my legs....", as she blushed lightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Got ya covered!" She says, sliding out a tentacle and swabbing it over Mika's thighs and ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika shivered slightly and turned very slightly purple on her cheeks. As the elevator started its way down Emily asked, "Those cock sock are actually pretty nice. Do you think Sala would look good in one?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eeeeh, not so sure on that... seems like a pointless add on if you ask me... just gets in the way of what you really want."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmm... you know thats a good point...", Emily said thoughtfully. "Are we really talking about this right now?!", Sala said folding her hand over a bit of her peen (she just can't cover it all with her hands). it was then that there was a ding and the doors opened. it seemed no one was waited for them in the large square room ahead but Jezzy stopped everyone before they could move. "Hold on.... this looks too easy.."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... yea I guess it does..." She takes the cock sock from Emily and throws it out the door to see if anything happens.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As the cock sock flies through the air laser tripwires suddenly appear in the hallway! As it passed through one of them a metal tentacle suddenly shot out of the wall and pinned the cock sock to the ground!

The laser trip wires spanned the hallway to the next room, they would have to sneak around the lasers to continue.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good call Jezzy... something tells me those tentacles have a zap function and I would really like to avoid such a thing. so how are we all going to sneak around through that many lasers?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well.... you could get through no problem. after all being made of goo you could just slip under them all what do you think?", Jezzy said as she looked ahead. "Theres got a be a panel nearby that could shut all these down."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, maybe... but what do I do with the panel? Just smash it or something?" She asks while already taking off all her gear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yep... that'd do it i think.", Jezzy said as she tried to spy anything else hiding in the corridor. "B-Be careful...", Mika said wishing she could go with her. Sala was trying to scent the air with her antennae. "People were here... but not now... and do i smell..... cum!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a tug she gets the boots off and puts it all down before melting into a puddle and sliding out into the hall way. "Ok... just gotta find a panel or something..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The lasers thankfully didn't reach down that low to the ground so her way forward was mostly unhindered. it however got darker and darker as she went forward making it very hard to see anything but the lasers. she could feel a sort of cabling on the ground as she oozed over it, maybe it would lead her to the control panel. strangely she could her the faint sounds of moaning coming from the walls, both sides.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As curious as she was, being unable to navigate was a real problem so she followed the cables toward what she would hope to be the terminal she is looking for.