Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The guys discarded the pistols on the floor with looks that just screamed, "knew i should have called in sick today..." . Sala cheered and said, "Ha! Neyh!", as she stuck out her tongue in a very childish way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ha, brains inside those skulls I see! All of you get into the corner, Jezzy tie them up for me babe."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conveniently, the guards had those little plastic little things that can act as hand cuffs and Jezzy simply used those. All four of the still conscious guys were tied up and put in the corner with Jezzy then patting Penny on th back for a job well done. Sala then ran up to Penny and jump hugged her! "I just knew you'd come through!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs onto Sala and hugs her tightly "Of course I would! I couldn't leave my buggy all alone! Good work distracting them!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala blushes and looks to the side, "O-Oh you saw that.... um...". she fidgeted slightly. Emily then strode in to take Sala in her arms and hug her too. "Ooooh I was so worried about my buggy!", she said after kissing her all over her face. "I'm fine I'm fiiiine Emily! they weren't going to do much to me... I think.", Sala said trying to squirm away. "And oh my! just look at that harem outfit~. at least we got one good thing out of this. We are so keeping that!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There are more of them in here..." She leans in to Emily to whisper in her ear "Pick out the most lewd one and save it for Mika later." She then smiles and looks around the room "Now, where do we go from here? I mean... we gotta stop these crazies!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily made a happy little giggle and went to go find the rest on the bed. Mika finally unstuck herself to the wall feeling a little less exposed with Sala being practically naked herself. Her colors turned back to red and pink as she said, "W-We'll did you hear any com chatter while you were sneaking around Penny? If i can find a terminal I'll um... see what i can do.."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I only heard that these bastards are being run by vain...and we gotta stop that."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Fucking figures....", Jezzy said angrily. Emily was looking through the outfits and took on for herself, "Oh yeah... Sala will love it if I dress up in one of these...", she mused to herself. Mika then took on the wall colors again and took a peek around the corner, it looked clear. The knocked out herm was gone perhaps retreating somewhere... "Sala, that doctor... did she have a lab?", Mika asked as she kept a eye on the hallway (she was bent over too sticking that nice booty out~). Sala thought for a moment. "Yes, she did... it's where they said that I was.... royalty....", she said with hesitation. "Well you're certainly the princess of peens for us~.", Emily teased. Sala blushed and looked annoyed at Emily who simply grinned back at her. "A-Anyway if anyone has the layout and other i-important info it would be her... lets head to the lab.", Mika said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhhh, is that like... a universal lab or just like a... doctor lab? Cause if it is a doctor lab, why would they have layouts and stuff on it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"not sure... she did have a lot control around here so I'm guessing there was more to it then that...", Jezzy suggested. "I say we check it out. no harm in that.", Lover said. "I'll breaking their network there in any case."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... well we might as well scope it out since we are here and not locked up. Just saying... if I get zapped one more time I swear I am going to loose my temper..." She says with a pout like a whiny child.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy folds her arms at Penny and gives her a look. Mika give a thumbs up for an all clear and motions for them to follow. Leading them down the off white halls. they soon find the lab thanks to Sala's directions. Like before their where lots of tubes full of thick light blue liquid, in other words lots of La'cutom cum. Their my have been a temptation for Penny to drink it but she was probably to annoyed to think about that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The thought does come to mind... and is slowly growing in idea as she looks at all the vials here. "Mmm... like a buffet..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Smelling a bit she could practicably point out witch one was full of Sala's cum, In fact it was right nearby her, sitting in a large vial. Lover found the terminal in the meantime and started hacking it wireless doing so only by touching it. "Hmmm you call that security? Ha!", Lover said seeming to enjoy mucking with their systems. Emily spied all the cum around her aswell. "Look at all this love juice....."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This one is Sala's!" She says happily while pointing to it. "Do you think these are up for grabs... I am kinda hungry."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I don't see why not, after you must be a thirsty girl after that bit of fighting.", Emily said as she pulled up Sala's vial and made its thick contents swirl around. Sala was blushing very hard. "Guys! Don't be weird!", she said looking cute and pouty about it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes the vial and downs the whole thing, even licking the vial clean! "Mmmm!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala can't help but feel turned on by the way Penny would covet her semen. Watching her drink and lick the vial made her feel like she was licking her dick. Emily smiled messing with Sala... truly their was nothing better, (except for sicking that big peen of hers).

"I've got the layout!", Lover exclaimed. "It was too easy, honestly my masters computers were so much harder..... but yes i have the layout where should we go next?" "Um can you put it on my terminal?", asked the bare naked Mika. "Sure.", she said as she took Mika's terminal in hand and downloaded the map into it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we need to stop these crazies from hurting anyone else... so how can we shut them down?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika nods in agreement. esacpe were certainly possible but she was of a mind with Penny, they had to be stopped. their where one side of this two pronged gender war. Mika looked the map over. "I-I see their power plant is a floor down... maybe we could shut off their power?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That would just turn off this base... we need to stop them from functioning..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... but it is a step in the right direction... I say we rig the generator to explode! That will put a dampener on things.", Jezzy suggests.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that sounds much more effective! It will really put a wrench in their plans!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy was frozen for a second, "I'm... I'm remembering something.... I think.... I know how to sabotage a generator.... Someone taught me how...", she said as she tried to hold on to that thought for as long as she could. She heard that same familiar voice for her other memory walking her though it in her head. Sala tiled her head. "Jezzy? You ok?". "Yeah.... i was just thinking about... never mind....", she said waving it away. Mika then brought up the map again and pointed the opposite way down the hall. "There's a service elevator down that way, i-it will lead us down to the next floor."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah fuck this place!", Sala exclaimed. "Sala. Language!", Emily said crossing her arms. "I'm an adult! I can use adult words!", Sala said getting all annoyed. They then headed toward the elevator quickly finding it large double doors. Mika tapped the button to open it, but once it opens she was greeted to the sight of four tall La'cutom herms all standing in formation holding red glowing spears and round metal shields. ornate gold and white cock-socks covered their large penises while their big ball sacs hang free. The rest of theor bodies was covered in a kind of white armor. "You won't take the royal one!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow and looks at them... no zappy weapons yet, just hot ones... that was a bit easier to deal with. "I'm sorry, but this buggy is already ours... you stole her... so fuck you! Jezzy, one on the left!" She shouts before stepping forward to try and knock their weapons out of their hands with her gloves.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was unfortunately in the way as the herms pointed their spears forward she she cried out and ran the other way turning completely blue in fear. She had no room to maneuver she ran towards Penny as she inked herself and the floor in fear. This however turned to her benefit slowing down the herms from advancing. Penny had a bit of distance to cover before she could throw a punch at them but Mika had actually set them up for Penny with out realizing it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She throws a right hook while her left arm grabs Mika to move her out of the way. At the last second her punch opens up and she tries to grab the spears!