Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala looked very surpised, "how did you manage to well.... get with her?!.... she's so sensitive about her hermhood she didn't want anyone to know! In fact how did you find out she was a herm?", she asked. Sala was burying her face in her hands, "uuuungh..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As sensitive as she is about that cock, I am more stubborn about having a good time! that and I can't really stand it when people self shame for no good reason at all.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um... to clarify... We encountered a monsters slug of sorts and she was stuck in its gooey web.... and well....", Mika said taping her pointer fingers together and looking down. "We had to pull her out while Penny fought that thing! it was very cool to watch her go let me tell you. But yeah we had to pull little Sala out and well it ripped her shirt and bra right off!", Emily said chuckling. "Nonononono! I'm not listening lalalalala!", Sala said covering her ear holes. "A-An then Penny squished the big slug with rock and well it got all over Sala's pants and into her panties....", Mika said blushing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"The stuff would harden and ruin everything it was on so... she had to strip which showed us all the glory she was hiding under it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Technically we didn't see the big thing as she took off her clothes with us turned around Penny was the one who saw it first... and felt it as she gave Sala clothes made out of her goo.", Emily added. Mika was looking around feeling a tad uncomfortable. Sala then suddenly looked up. "Wait you did look!? fuck.... I should have known.....", Sala said with a pouty face. "Oh she tried oh so hard to hide it even then.... poor girl...", Emily said. Nala was grinning hugely getting one hell of kick out of this story.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Anyway, that is how we met up with Sala.. not really surprising considering most of our journeys tend to lean on the sexy side of things.... not that I am complaining."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was blushing so hard right then but was glad that Penny didn't go into detail about how she fucked and sucked her. "I'm so happy that you got her to feel more comfortable with her body! I've been trying to do tat for years! but look at her now! you can see that hefty package in her pants and she isn't trying to hide it!", Nala said swelling with pride for her sister. Sala was blushing really hard now. "Ok-Ok so I don't hide it any more! It's not a big deal!", Sala said shifting uncomfortably. "Thankfully here on Zeedum people don't care what you have between your legs as long as you work hard. Unlike our home world right now.... things are... tense there...", Nala said with a bit of a frown.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well recentally two factions seemed to have come out of nowhere and started causing a lot of problems....", Nala said sadly. "First there's some assholes called the binary clan...... they to put it bluntly hate herms. They blame them for all the problems in society. Back in the day herms did hold all the power in La'cutom society and many did rule with an iron fist.... things are different now.... but they don't see it that way. They say that herms still control everything and they wanna wipe them out and make its so their are only two genders, hence the name... binary clan.", she said solemnly. "then theres the cult of the trinity. And they're like the opposite! they think herms are superior to everyone else and should rule everyone! It just so.... stupid!", Nala said angrily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny rubs her chin in thought "Hmm, I don't think these people came out of nowhere. If I had to guess... they were likely always there, but just silent about their hate. Something must have made them speak up. Though I wonder what they would think of Galora... cause we can be anything..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala thinks for a moment. "I dont know.... but if I had to guess: the binary clan would want you to pick one gender and stay that way, while the cult would want you to be a herm all the time and spin you some crap about how you're better then everyone else if you're a herm." Sala looked worried. "But we have to go there soon.... there is important stuff we have to do there....", she said as she looked at the floor, her antennas flicking nervously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... we have a number of places we have to go still... and your planet is one of them. Well, I guess we will just have to dive and avoid those crazies!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well..... I know you're a string girl Penny. You'll keep her safe.", Nala said, her faith in Penny apparent. Then Nala looked at penny with what could be described as "hungry eyes" and smirked. "So.... you girls gonna just speed on now? or.... maybe can I cash in that "next time" talk from the last time we met?~", Nala said her eyes drifting between Mika and Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my.... You would so brazenly ask for sexual favors of your sisters pod mate?" She asks with a fake hurt voice "How lewd!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"We're practically family now... aren't we~? We should get to know each other a little more... intimately." Nala said as she undressed Penny with her eyes. remembering the sexy dance She had longed to get a little sugar for the sexy twosome after knowing how great their bodies were. "Oh no! nonono! Don't you do it Nala! That's really weird!", Sala cried, her face going redder then they've ever seen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ya know... if I didn't know any better, I would say Sala WANTS to watch her big sister and her pod mate get a little... closer than usual" She says with a smirk, giving Sala her best naughty smile.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What?! N-No I don't! T-That's just ewwww!", Sala said as her shorts tented hard. Nala got up to walk over to Penny and plop herself down in her lap and put an arms around her back. "Maybe you could take us both~?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh you know I can do that. Do you want to be together or seperate while it happens?" She asks with a wink.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Actually.... now that I think about it... What if we sisters both took you at once. I bet we could get you to.... release... first!", Nala said as she ran a hand on Pennys side through her duster. Sala was getting up to go and hide somewhere and trying to be stealthy about it. Mika was starting to change color to match Nala's house just in case they tried to pull her into this somehow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... I doubt that." She says with a laugh, reaching over and grabbing Sala by the ankle "Though you are welcome to try."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala shrieks and tries to pry Penny's finger off but her hands are so gooey it hard for her to get a grip. "Come on sis! It's not like we're going to fuck each other here! We're just going have some of this sweet sweet goo together eh?~", she said jovially. The other girls simply watched Emily giving a big grin, she knew she would like Sala's sister.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly drags Sala over to them, soon plopping her into her lap with a grin "Come on, don't you want some sweet gooey loving?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Actually... didn't you molt recently sis? It was about that time for you to do that... and you skin and chitin look so shiny! Your sister wants to see you new shiny body!", Nala said in a sing-song kind of way. Love was already ready to record anything that happened. Sala just shuddered and tried to wrack her brain for an excuse. "B-But... I... we..... you....", she said her now bigger peen pulsing in her shorts. Nala motions to the stairs. "Bet you can carry us both up to my bed~. frist door on the right."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hefts Nala onto her left shoulder while holding Sala under her right arm "Well yea, when it comes to brute force I got you covered!" She says cheerily, moving up stairs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala squeaks as she is carried under Pennys arm like some sort of baggage and Nala goes, "Woo~ strong women are soooo sexy you know? You're luckyyyyyyy sis i would have gone for this girl if she stayed.", Nala said finding this fun as all get out. Thne Penny found Nala's little bed room. It was full of lots of neat looking crystals and rocks that were especially interesting and pretty looking. she had a marble desk (whoa fancy) with a microscope and... wait was that? a lava lamp? she had a nice white comfortable looking bed big enough for all three of them.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves over and plops them down onto the bed before moving over to look at the lava lamp "Man, these things are so cool!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah! They're sweet right? The guy I bought it from said it would be "groovy"... still have no idea what that means... but I hope it makes my room look like the place were all the fun happens.", Nala said as she stroked her sisters back and rubbed on of her palms. This had a noticeable effect on Sala she relaxed slightly and stopped fidgeting so much. "Now lets see how much my sister has grown.", Nala said smiling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala knew that her inwardly shy sister wouldn't strip for them so easily so, she took hold of the back of her shirt and pulled it up popping out Sala's nice breasts. "N-Nala wait hold on!", Sala said in protsest but she for whatever reason didn't move to stop her. She then had her shirt pulled off as Nala appraised her sisters new very slightly bigger breasts, smooth shiny chitin, and soft skin. "Oh wow, Sala you look great sis! Molting did wonders for your figure~", she said grinning widely. Sala was blushing up a storm. "Nala stop looking at me like that!"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She is just complimenting you Sala!" She says happily, suddenly right next to them and tugging down Sala's pants.