Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"C-Can't you girls g-give me some privacy!", Sala managed in a lusty tone. Mika backed out and said "Oh! Oh! s-sorry Sala...". Emily pulled her back in and said. "We have to see the new peens frist cum Mika! I'm sure in those books you read it said something about a La'cotums first cum after a molt is important!", Emily said. Mika thought for a second then remembered something like that. "A-Actually... um yes... its like a rebirth a-and then said molter makes a positive vow to work towards as they wait some years for the next molt.....", Mika said, always ready to lay down some culture even if it embarrassed her to talk about it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"... and I thought my people were a bit weird" She mutters with a laugh while working over Sala's cock as hard as she can go.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala herself would most likely agree.... her family, witch meant her sister, was never big traditionalists so she didn't even know about that. That being said she was already lusty as all get out so this was just what she needed. Her new bigger peen throbbed harder as she ended up on her knees again. Her soft bigger set of balls lurched and sloshed as a new load was set to come up. Sala was squirming around in the mech goo giving rubbing her soft body around in the warm goo. It didn't really take all that long before the lusty, soft, and bigger Sala "fired off her cum cannon". with moan of relief she fired of thick sweet ropes of bright blue cum into Penny's goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny hums happily and gives her peen one more squeeze before soaking up all her cum "Mmm, thanks for the snack!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"So cuite got a vow to make?~", Emily said grinning. "haaaa... haaaa.... haaaan... I.... I donno... to be... less tense?", Sala said her brain still recovering. "Ooo perfect. that will do, ay Mika?", Emily asked. "Um... yes... I suppose.", She said fidgeting. eventually hey left the bathroom and Emily gave the fake gooey cock back to Penny to absorb back into herself.

After that the next few days flew by with Sala's body hardening up here and there but her skin parts seemed softer and more giving making it feel great to goo up all over her. Everyone even had their "turn" with Bubbly at her request, with them finally reaching Zeedums system. it was the early mourning for the pod when a call came in to Pennys bridge terminal. it looked like it was Nala.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny hops off of Sala and heads for her terminal "hello hello! This is Penny!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah hiya sexy! good to see you and your breasts. So you guys close yet? I wanna see my sis! oh and this new sexy girl you got for me!", Nala said looking excited.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we are in orbit of you now actually, should be in within an hour or so! Where should we meet you?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala thought for a moment tapping her chin and then said, "How about near that nice club! my house isn't to far from there or we could go to the club even~".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Lets go to you place for a change you silly bug. Just meet us at the club and guide us in yea?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nala snickers. "Oh I'm only joshing ya, sure! That way I can show you pictures of Sala when she was young ans mess with her! It'lll be great!". Thankfully Sala didn't hear any of this as she was cleaning up the kitchen after making some breakfast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... I gotta hang up and land my ship. See you soon enough" She drops the call and grabs the controls, piloting them down to land.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again they come to the strange but mostly peaceful Zeedum. Once again greeted by it warm nature friendly settlements filled with hard working La'cutom. As the ship came down a few people actually reorganized it and even waved, remembering that sexy dance and the ship those girls came from. The was directed to the open air "space port" witch was really just big ship parking area. Once the ship touched down Sala Looked to the bridge. "Wait we're here? that means... I get to wear something!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... yea... I guess. The nudist rule only applies to the ship and since I remember this place being dusty it might be for the best."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Solous... I haven't worn any clothes in like.... what a week more? Doesn't matter wooo!", Sala said running back to the bed room to get her favorite pink long sleeve shirt and black baggy shorts. Mika had since gotten her glasses back and she actually brighten up to actually getting some clothes on. She got her light blue t shirt and small black shorts. Jezzy got her nice gery jumpsuit and pulled it on making a bit of a show of it then enjoying how comfy it was on her body, Thankfully the jumpsuit could easily accommodate her bigger bust. Emily just put on a red tank top and some blue jean shorts and shrugged, "Eh I'd much rather stay naked but i'll play along." Lover then raised a hand to get their attention, "Um Penny I don't have any clothes...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, that is a bit of a problem isn't it?" She hands Mika her dads old duster before jumping onto Lover, quickly making a goo suit over her "This will have to do... just wear the duster over me alright?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover went "oh?!" as penny gooed up all over her and made her a nice gooey jumpsuit. "Oh.... this feels nice.... so cozy.", Lover said as she took some sexy poses and looked herself over. Mika was blushing slightly because the suit was hugging lovers curves and did like nice on her... She handed the duster to Lover to put it on over the goo suite. Once that was done Lover walked over to the cargo hold too find Bubbly. "Oh Bubbly honey its time to see your new home!", She called. and bubbly rose to her feet and gasped then hopped up and down making the ship rock again. "What reallllly! Yaaaaay! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!". "Woah woah settle down dear!", Lover said with luagh. "Oh dear.... I just realized she's just to big for any clothes I hope the locals don't mind..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I doubt they will... at least not enough to make a stink about it. Lets get going already! Hit that button to open the cargo door."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover the hit the button and the cargo door opened with a hiss and Bubbly was treated to a view of her new home. Full of grass and weird trees and big flying bugs buzzing around. seeing people going all over from one building to another and working everywhere. Bubbly seemed mesmerized. Emily then gave her a bit of a push to get her outside. She had a huge smile on her face and she looked lost in sensation. "wowie..... this place is pretty.....", she said somewhat dreamily. Then she saw all the La'cutom. "Oh wow! Hiya buggy people!", She waves at them. A lot of them stop what they're doing and looked at her with wide eyes. then they waved very slightly with many of them blushing and smiling slightly, needless to say bubbly just brightened up their day. "Wow Sala your people are so nice!", Bubbly said. "Um.... uh yeah sure.", Sala said. "lets just go....", "R-Right.... I remember the way...", Mika said and then she guided them through the settlement with Bubbly walking behind. Many people would stop to look at her and she would just wave at them as she walked her bio-android body out for all to see.

Eventually they found their way to the place Mika was not very comfortable with remembering..... Club loku. Penny must have been hit with nostalgia to see that neon sign again with the La'cutom girl exposing her tits. Sala looked away. "Of coruse she'd want to meet us here... the friggin' prev.....", Sala said looking flustered. "I heard that!", came the voice of none other then Nala who dove at her sister to garb here and hug her tightly. "oooh mmmm! I missed you so much!", Se said as she squeezed Sala and spun her around. "Gaaaah! N-Nala! Hey!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey Nala! Glad to finally meet up with you! This here is Bubbly, your new worker and likely best friend!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After Sala squirms out of her sister's grip Bubbly then walks up and presents herself with her hands on her hips proudly showing off her body. "Oh wow!", Nala said with stars in her four eyes. "S-So beutiful and sexy..... and she's mine?", Nala said in disbelief. "Yes yes yes! wow you look pretty just like Sala!", Bubbly said looking her over as she did to her. "Hey! Do you have a big penis too?!", She asked Nala. "Oh.. uh no sorry big girl... but I have lots of "toys", Nala said hoping that would please her. "O wow! really I love toys!", Bubbly said jumping up and down again. "Oh solous i must be dreaming this girl... hey Penny I..... Hey were is she anyway?", Nala said looking around and not seeing Penny. "oh over here miss Nala.", Lover said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A small glob fell off of Lover and bounced over to Nala, forming a mini penny at her feet "Hey there! Lover doesn't have any clothes so I am currently a goo suit. Glad you like her. Bubbly here is both sexy and dangerous. A defense focused android capable of hand to hand combat along with an advanced variety of non lethal take downs!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
While penny described her Bubbly made some more poses looking both sexy and strong and winked at her over her shoulder. "She certainly looks.... multipurpose...", Nala said as she laid her hands on one of the big girls thighs. "Lets go to my place! we need too catch up!", She said as she took Bubby's big hand in her own. "So many new faces with you Penny! We simply need to get know each other since your all in with my little sis!", Nala said as she led the way. "I like this girl already!", Emily said from behind. Sala was looking skittish she knew they'd tell Nala about all the lewd things they did with her there wouldn't be much she could do about it. Eventually the got to her place after a bit of a walk. "Oh uh sorry big girl but my door is too small for you...", Nala said frowning. "Ah thats ok! it's very nice out here!", Bubbly said smiling and looking around. "Well ok everyone in!", Nala said as she thumbed the door to her white dome shaped house. inside they could see all kind of interesting looking rocks and crystals in glass boxs around the place with tables and chairs made of stone but thankfully having nice cushions to make them ok to sit on. The walls here white just like the outside. the other rooms all seemed to have stone in them one way or another. Mika quite liked the look of the place. "So what do you girls think? Prettty... rockin'?! ahahahah!", she said laughing at her own terrible pun.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny literally melts off of Lover, turning into a puddle of pain on the floor "uuuuugh... that was horrible!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Pffft drama queen.", Nala said as she took a seat on one of her stone chairs. Sala was rolling her eyes. "You think that was bad you should hear her when she's drunk...", she mumbled. Nala just laughed more, Emily was chuckling, Jezzy was just raising an eyebrow, Mika was just looking back and forth unsure how to act in a situation like this. Lover took a seat and pulled off the duster. This caught Nala's attention. "Hope you don't mind miss Nala... but I prefer no clothes...", Lover saiid as she sat there naked. Nala smiles broadly. "Nope! no problem here... everyone's free to get more comfortable if they want... especially you Mika~." Mika colors shifted few times from red to blue to purple then back to red again. "Um... n-no I'm fine...", she said meekly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny reforms and grabs her duster, sliding it on before sitting down. "So, how have things been for you Nala? Anything new?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well thanks to you guys my mine is running smoothly again and thankfully I haven't run into more stupid artifacts.... no offense Mika." she said happily. "Um.... n-none taken.", Mika replied. "hit a goo vein of quartz the other day, always useful stuff. So you know just mine things....", Nala said with a wave of her hand. "Still haven't found a guy or girl that can keep up with me so stilllllll single.... But forget that. I wanna know how did you meet my darling little sister?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Found her in a temple we were investigating... same with Jezzy here. Two for one combo deal I think."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh really~.", Nala said smiling and looking at her sister to see her reaction. "Uh yeah yep I met them in a temple looking from some loot.... thought they were nice so i joined up.... not much else too it....", Sala said wanting to change the subject. "Ohhh noooo.... now I wanna know the deets! Tell me how you met her and what happened i know its juicy if she's trying to hide it.", Nala said grinning at Penny. "Nope n-nothing happened down there!", Sala lied.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, you mean the greeting sex we had? Cause like...a minute after we found her she was throbbing and needing some relief!"