Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily slowly pulled the big horse wiener out of Lover slowly, letting some cum drip out. She just moaned a little not quite back into her mind yet. "I would give Sala some love but she's getting clean right now with Jezzy... we can probily guess that there might be more to it then that.", she said with a wink. "I think I'll rest now with this cutie here.", she said pointing to Lover. Mika was waking up about now. "Maybe you want to check on those two?", she said pointing to the shower.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I probably should" She says while getting to her feet and walking over to check.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Outside the bathroom door she could hear faint but unmistakable sounds of pleasure coming from inside.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She found Jezzy and Sala kissing passionatly with there bodies pressed together from were Penny was standing she could see that Sala was grinding her peen under Jezzy's crotch rubbing it with each pump with out actually going in. However once Sala heard Penny come in she turned and said, "Eek!", and pulled her peen away. Jezzy made a whining groan and then saw Penny. "Oh-Oh uh... was just getting that tool of hers clean.....", Jezzy lied, her loins dripping with gush as well as water. Sala was turned around. "H-Haven't you ever herd of knocking?!"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why would I knock? This is my ship... remember? Silly buggy. Try not to use all of the hot water ok? i know we have the recycler running but even that can only get us going so far before we have to make a pit stop."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah right... Well I think we're done with the water anyway...", Jezzy said turning the water off. She then pulled Sala out of the shower and started drying her off. Her peen was still hard and as they didn't "finish up". Jezzy seemed to take extra time to wipe Sala's cock and balls while drying her off. Penny noticed something.... Sala's brownish copper chitin was looking kind of clouded and some patches of her skin looked that way too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tilts her head as she looks at her "Hey Sala... you are looking a bit patchy... is that your motling or whatever you call it?"

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala wasn't sure what she was talking about at first her peen was still hard and telling her to fuck something. But now that she looked down at it... the skin on her peen was looking cloudy. "Gah! what happening!?", Sala said in a panic. Jezzy caught her. "Whoa now Sala... yeah... it think its the molting thing. Remember Sala? Omega said you'd shed your old chitin and skin for new ones?", she said in a soothing voice. "Oh r-right... but.. that sounds... painful.", Sala said her expression slightly worried. "I dont think it will be... We should go talk to Emily about this.", Jezzy suggested.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slides the door open and shouts down the hall. "Emily! Could you come down here please! Need you to look at the buggy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily was laying on Lover still with the fake gooey cock and balls in her pussy. She didn't mind this however, it was actually quite comfy to her nestled like it was in her vagina. She rose up and said, "Oh? Ok hon be right there!". she then made her way up the hall that gooey peen swinging around as she stepped inside the bathroom. Sala saw the big gooey peen hanging there and was going to ask what that was and why it was there.... but figured the answer would be very lewd. Emily moved up close to Sala and held her chin as she looked over her face. "Hmm... yep she's gonna molt any minute in fact. Her skin will get brittle and hard and soon she won't be able to move she'll have to wriggle out off her old skin and chitin and she'll grow very slightly.", Emily said as she looked over all her body. Sala looked scared again. "Why the hell didn't ever pay attention in health class...... all of this.... it sounds scary!", Sala said holding onto Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh relax buggy, you have Emily here with you, she will take care of everything and anything. So just calm down and lets got it over with."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Also Sala will be very soft and squishy when she comes out! it'll be fun!", Emily said happily. Alright lets get her into the living room so she can have some space. Then Sala could suddenly feel it getting hard to move and feeling very itchy. "Ah! f-feeling weird!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oops! Too late, guess we are doing it here" She says with a smile, waiting for it to happen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika walked in after hearing all the commotion. "um... what's going on?", she asked. "Oh Mika! Its good your here! She'll need the moral support!", Emily said. "She's gonna molt... looks like now's the time.", Jezzy said informing her. Lover followed her in wordlessly looking on with anticipation.

Sala started scratching herself all over but then it got harder and harder to move she then ended up on her knees when she found that her legs couldn't move as they got completely white in color. Sala was breathing heavily and she started to panic, her peen was also throbbing hard at her as the whiteness covered it and her balls as well. "H-Help! c-can't move!", said reaching out at them. soon her whole lower half was white and she could only wiggle down there a little. "You're fine dear its completely natural! you have to let it all harden up so you can wiggle out.", Emily called to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny simply smiles and waits for the motling to be done with. "Just listen to Emily and everything will be fine!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
everyone was their for her so she tried to clam down. Its natural right? she gulped as the whiteness began to spread up her stomach until it covered her entire body. She was stuck for a moment completely unable to move her eyes darted around as she had another panic attack except this time she couldn't even voice her fears. "You're doing fine dear just push your back limbs out you should be able to wiggle out that way.", Emily said encouragingly. It sounded like Sala said something but it was muffled. then doing as Emily said her back legs pushed out a split in the old shells back and then feeling claustrophobic she started wriggling herself out. Once her head was free she gasped out for freash air her eyes wide she then got her arms losse and pulled herself out of.... herself?

there was a perfect white statue of Sala on the floor peen and all with Sala herself on the floor next to it breathing heavily. However something looked different.... her blue skin was very shiny and it looked like a much lighter shade of blue then normal her brown chitin was more of a shiny copper like color now and.... wait did she look very slightly taller? Her peen was just smig bigger too it looked like it had grown at least an inch, and her balls were slightly bigger too. Sala felt very sensitive and she tried to stand only to stumble and fall into Penny. "Wah whaaa!" "Whoa there Sala! You just molted dear take it slow, your very soft and vulnerable right now!", Emily warned. Penny could feel it Sala was so soft right now that it reminded her of Mika almost. Sala's peen was still hard and throbbing slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny laughs and catches Sala in her arms, sitting down and pulling the buggy into her "Here you go! Softest sea in the house! You look so shiny right now... it's different!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily could help but poke Sala here and there making her squrim and laugh! she was a bit ticklish now. "Ahahaah! S-stop! no! I-I'm sensitive!", Sala saidas she put her face into Penny's boobs. Jezzy then noticed her peen throbbing. "Say... Sala do you feel... bigger?", she asked. "Wha-What?", she said as she looked at herself and then noticed some extra jiggle in her peen and gasped.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! Maybe like... two inches bigger or something? Hard to tell right now to be honest."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover moved close and gave Sala's peen a hard stare. this made her slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed. "Looks like about an inch exactly!", Lover proclaimed. "Wha?! B-But... I don't need it bigger!", Sala said taking hold of it. "She real vulnerable right now... Penny do you think could... be a goo suit for her?", Emily asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure can!" She oozes around Sala, covering her head to toe in what looks to be a mecha suit made of goo... it even comes with a helmet minus the visor so she can breathe easily. "Tada! Mecha Sala ready to roll out!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wha!" Sala went as Penny covered her from head to toe. Sala had never been goo suited before so the feeling was very different then say the times Penny enveloped her before. She looked down to see the interesting shape Penny had taken on her. Secretly she thought it was way cool as she examined further, though she tried to seem like she didn't care or it didn't mean anything to her. Her bigger now 11 inch peen also pulsed a little on the goo eager to blow a load somewhere since her little session with Jezzy was left unfinished. Mika gave a little giggle at Penny's silly mech suit. The rare times that Mika actually laughs must have been like music to penny's ears... maybe she had more of a sense of humor when she didn't wear her glasses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't worry Sala, I will keep you safe until you aren't so squishy any more! Penny-Mech 01 has never failed!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It'll take a few hours before her chitin will harden up.", Emily said as she looked at the white shell Sala had left behind. It looked like statue of Sala kneeing down and even had the shape of her hard peen still there. "Um ok.. thanks... its... comfortable in here actually...", Sala said blushing. Then she turned around and whispered to Penny. "P-Penny... I'm....I'm really hard right now....and could you um.... y-you know....?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i got it!" she whispers back, her goo suddenly swirling around Sala's peen, adding a lovely sensation around her cock. "So... can we get rid of that old one? It is kind of freaking me out."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... its kinda creepy...", Jezzy added in agreement. "Allow me." Lover said taking the not-Sala-anymore-shell to get rid of it. "So Penny.... how does that extra inch feel~.", Emily asked as she looked at her buggy lovers bigger peen through the goo. "Mecha" Sala shut her eyes as her peen throbbed and she started to actually feel that extra bit of cock she had now.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Pretty good to be honest! the difference an inch makes down below is rather substantial if you ask me! Just a bit more to play with!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala then began thrusting her hips in the mech goo suit wanting to finish herself off already. "Oh look Mecha Sala is loading the cum cannon!", Emily said with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Pffft, she is just pent up cause I interrupted her time with Jezzy in the tub." She says with a smirk, working her peen faster.