Making credits from breast milk

Tyrgalon

Aug 15, 2020
Hi,
It seems like you cant make money with breast milk unless you limit yourself a lot due to the milkers bags bursting.
And none of the NPCs that you can go to on texas give you money from having your breasts milked either, even tho from my understanding they do give money for male "milk".
Considering how there is a bunch of content around breast milking its rather surprising that you cant actually fully realize such a playstyle atm.

Would it be possible to make some changes so that you could actually play in such a way?

Tyrgalon

Aug 15, 2020
Well I have NO knowledge of coding and the basic mechanics already exist in the game.
Simply making it so that getting your breasts milked at the NPCs in new texas actually gave you some credits and the milkbags not bursting, or adding a upgrade or something to the pump so they don´t burst, is probably better done by someone who actually knows the code that already is there.

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
Then you’ll either have to commission someone or there will be no making credits from milk.
Writing takes time and effort, don’t expect someone to write something simply because you want it.

Tyrgalon

Aug 15, 2020
You can make credits from male "milk", why not breast milk?
Also the scenes/text and mechanics are already in the game, they would need very small changes from what I have seen.

TheShepard256

And none of the NPCs that you can go to on texas give you money from having your breasts milked either, even tho from my understanding they do give money for male "milk".
It's all but stated that milked sperm is used to get people pregnant (like a sperm bank of sorts), so presumably Carrie can buy Steele's sperm off them and she or her superiors can still sell it at a profit. I don't think it's ever stated what happens to Steele's breast milk (or equivalent) specifically when it's milked out, which would affect whether they could reasonably expect to get paid for it.
While it's reasonable to assume that the barn's main purpose is to collect and process New Texan cow-girl milk for exportation, Steele being a non-citizen (and possibly also being non-Treated and/or lactating something other than milk) could mean that their breast milk doesn't pass the usual QA standards in place; alternatively, the milkers Steele can access might be more of a public relief amenity than anything profitable. If either of these are the case, whatever is milked out is likely either discarded or used for some purpose that doesn't generate enough of a profit to warrant paying Steele.

Still, it'd be nice to get paid like you're suggesting we should be able to. Then again, credits aren't that difficult for Steele to come by, so... *shrug*.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You can make credits from male "milk", why not breast milk?
I'm pretty sure the payout for cum was reduced at least twice. It's certainly not as profitable as it used to be (I seem to recall reports of easily making millions). The Male Milker on New Texas has a limit you can get per session and will break if Steele produces more cum than what would give maximum earnings. I don't know about Breedwell. Steele also isn't paid when getting the blowjob with Carrie instead using of the machine.

It's all but stated that milked sperm is used to get people pregnant (like a sperm bank of sorts)...
I'm reasonably certain at least some of it goes to Breedwell. Or at least gets their attention.

While it's reasonable to assume that the barn's main purpose is to collect and process New Texan cow-girl milk for exportation, Steele being a non-citizen (and possibly also being non-Treated and/or lactating something other than milk) could mean that their breast milk doesn't pass the usual QA standards in place...
Steele lands at Big T's Ranch. As a Tourist attraction, the Barn might have a much higher count of non-New Texans getting milked there (Millie offers a Faux-Treatment), resulting in a different destination for the milk than at other milkers on the planet.

...alternatively, the milkers Steele can access might be more of a public relief amenity than anything profitable. If either of these are the case, whatever is milked out is likely either discarded or used for some purpose that doesn't generate enough of a profit to warrant paying Steele...
There's a question: Are New Texans normally paid for their milk, or is the milking itself considered reward enough?

That said, on Dhaal, milk is a valuable product. To the point that the first enemy added was the Milk Thief(ves?). I doubt they're stealing it all for personal use. I was hoping for a victory scene where Steele gets milked by the Thief, but they have to pay. Or Steele could sell to a Milk Bar. After Zheng Shi's Blackjack, inflation clearly isn't a concern.

If Reaha is still paying off her debt by selling milk, she should probably earn more while on Dhaal, but I don't think that's currently taken into account.

Last edited: