Make Rainbowtox Able to Change Genital Color

• Thread starter Deleted member 15512
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15512

Mainly because I want nads that go with my non-human scale color, but are still human in shape.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
We already have something for that?

Pleasure Pallete or something.

And dude, this isn't the board for shit you aren't gonna write.

Last edited:

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Yeesh. At this point there's more folks coming in here with ideas that they want others to write, than ideas they want to write. I'm feeling increasingly like this subforum needs a rename. Or something. Whatever we have right now isn't working, and while it is mostly on these guys for failing to read the rules, I will also admit that the subforum name is kind of misleading in and of itself.

Reactions: ShySquare

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Thou what would be new name to be less misleading? Ideas (that you gonna write and not make others write them)?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeesh. At this point there's more folks coming in here with ideas that they want others to write, than ideas they want to write. I'm feeling increasingly like this subforum needs a rename. Or something. Whatever we have right now isn't working, and while it is mostly on these guys for failing to read the rules, I will also admit that the subforum name is kind of misleading in and of itself.
Agreed. This definitely needs a changing. Almost literally every post I see in this subforum is not being used for its intended purpose, though even if used correctly, then there's still a rather grey area. Even if someone does post here the right way, there's the common sayings of "Are you going to write it? Don't gauge for interest, just write it! JUST... DO IT!" Heck, I had that happen to me starting out with full intentions of writing my first character! I'm very sure a good amount of people here are tired of repeating the same spiel.

I would honestly just rename this forum to something like "Rough Event Drafts" or something, so its a more clear that the subform is for pitching a rough idea that you already have written down, but needs more community input to build around that rough idea.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015

Agreed. I think Rough Event Drafts would be a good name too. Either that, or maybe something that conveyed this as a place to plan writing projects - "Event subissions planning"? It's too late at night for me to successfully think of something that doesn't sound like it's been through google translate half a dozen times. "Project planning" maybe?

I also feel like a really unfortunate effect of this confusing setup is that the people in this subforum get really fed up with all these topics made by people who don't read the rules, and immediately assume that nobody posting topics here has read the rules. It creates this slightly negative environment where everybody has to explicitly say "I'm gonna write this", or else get bombarded by people who assume they aren't going to, or people telling them not to gauge for interest, instead of people offering genuine con-crit. Not the best environment to nurture fragile young ideas in, y'know?

Reactions: ShySquare

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I'm feeling increasingly like this subforum needs a rename. Or something. Whatever we have right now isn't working, and while it is mostly on these guys for failing to read the rules, I will also admit that the subforum name is kind of misleading in and of itself.

This. 100% this. We need a rename, or something. If we could get a mod to go through here and move all of these threads over to where they should be, that would help too.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It's a bit awkward sounding, but maybe rename it "Works in Progress"?
The main problem with that title idea is even in the Event Submissions topic, a vast majority of the works posted there are still actually [WIP]s, just more fleshed out than ideas normally posted here. That would likely create a huge ambiguity of "What should be posted on the 'Event Submissions' forum, as opposed to the 'Works in Progress' forums, then this mess would likely happen all over again... :confused: I don't mean to be a naysayer though, but it's a commendable idea.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
The main problem with that title idea is even in the Event Submissions topic, a vast majority of the works posted there are still actually [WIP]s, just more fleshed out than ideas normally posted here. That would likely create a huge ambiguity of "What should be posted on the 'Event Submissions' forum, as opposed to the 'Works in Progress' forums, then this mess would likely happen all over again... :confused: I don't mean to be a naysayer though, but it's a commendable idea.

Valid points. After considering the matter further I find myself out of ideas that do not depend on the use of electric shocks. lol

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
This. 100% this. We need a rename, or something. If we could get a mod to go through here and move all of these threads over to where they should be, that would help too.

I vote for "Shit you want but will never write for so it'll never happen".

or

"Shit I think I want to write but I need a poll to gauge interest but I'm really not going to go through with it anyway"

or

"I'm going to practice English as a second language by shit-posting"

or

"I'm going to shit-post but then get defensive when people call me out on it. Also: RIP grammar and English language"

Last edited: