Made a Little Community for Tabletop Games with an Erotic theme

Darkaxis4

Apr 18, 2018
Just as the title says, I am an avid fan of table gaming and fun lewd RPGs like CoC, TiTs, Flexible Survival and many others. When I can I like to try to make games or play in ones that try to marry the two together and just have fun playing in a lewd corrupted world that the PC's try and save or corrupt even further. I made another thread a few days ago asking if anyone had any advice on finding any groups or communities dedicated to playing these kinds of games since I haven't really had any luck on finding them myself. One of the responses I got gave me a good idea to use the forums for recruitment but I thought hey maybe I should try and grow a little community out of this so that's what I'm aiming to try and do. I made a roll20 page which I will attach the link for if anyone is interested please join all are welcome.

https://app.roll20.net/join/3341332/ZInD4A

Chaleone

Jun 23, 2018
I joined! I wish we could tell people on roll20 about it. I would love to play a coc&D campaign.

Furanddelight

Feb 11, 2018
I'm thinking of doing a lewd game of Changling: The Dreaming (20th Anniversary), but I'm going to be busy for a little while longer and I'm nervous about doing it without prior lewd ttrpg experience