Machinomorph ideas

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
They will add some cybernetic but not to such extend as you describing dear OP.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I've always thought of doing something like this that involves you fighting a mad microsurgeon scientist where after the battle your own little guys "mutate" and get additional coding as a result of the battle that would allow them to transform parts of your body into half biological half mechanical parts and reverse it if need be, basically incorporating themselves as part of your composition and eventually giving you a synthetic look along with a couple of minor perks and weaknesses while keeping your biological functions like pregnancy and such.

Sounds a bit too far fetched now that I'm typing this but just wanted to put it out there.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Dude, I know I'd fucking love it at least, so why let it stop you?
Mostly dev reluctance of including anything close to cybernetics until the game is more or less done, at this moment I doubt even a cybernetic cock would make it in even though one of the npcs themselves have one(Burt). I've already started it but got discouraged when I read about the low likelihood of anything mechanical tf based making it into the game.

I suppose I could dig up the doc again and finish it, just to put it out there at least.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Preacher I hear ya, the closest thing that I think might still be acceptable are the eyes and arms as permanent bionic prosthesis replacements instead of bio-mechanoid transformation. While it would be nice for the bells and whistles that include them, again as you said put on the back burner.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've always thought of doing something like this that involves you fighting a mad microsurgeon scientist where after the battle your own little guys "mutate" and get additional coding as a result of the battle that would allow them to transform parts of your body into half biological half mechanical parts and reverse it if need be, basically incorporating themselves as part of your composition and eventually giving you a synthetic look along with a couple of minor perks and weaknesses while keeping your biological functions like pregnancy and such.

Sounds a bit too far fetched now that I'm typing this but just wanted to put it out there.

With Steele's microsurgons likely being able to regrow limbs and organs if provided with the proper raw material, i doubt synthetic parts could work any way else.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
With Steele's microsurgons likely being able to regrow limbs and organs if provided with the proper raw material, i doubt synthetic parts could work any way else.
We'll have to get a dev opinion on the whole regrowing thing, although since they can have you grow extra limbs(wings 'n shit) and even turn you into a galotian I doubt it's too far out of the ball park.
I thought I had escaped the Synthesis ending...

On another note, wouldn't it be weird for a psuedo-plane to be piloting a ship?
Well then at least you've got the basis for screwing your own ship without it feeling too weird, anyway, I've not plans for the whole "I'm a plane" thing. Maybe a sillymode optional tf like how the goo armor has different looks.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well then at least you've got the basis for screwing your own ship without it feeling too weird, anyway, I've not plans for the whole "I'm a plane" thing. Maybe a sillymode optional tf like how the goo armor has different looks.
It would definately result in a lot of "I sexually identify as an <insert aeronautical vessel>" shitposts from the usual crowd.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
The fact someone had faith in humanity restored mine but then I searched "Turbo Teen"... I just *sigh*...

As for your micro surgeons making weapons wouldn't it be a potentially safer bet to use gray-goo since it's already evolved past its programing, isn't a part of you, and you already wear it as a suit.

Then again Nano-machines son!

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
latest

*sigh* i just hope they know what they are doing in the next xmen(new mutants)movie...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I get the feeling this is all due to someone seeing "RentheDragon"'s artwork with living aircraft doing the futa naughty,