Lyric idea that i had.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
I just did Lyric "standing fuck" and had an idea based on her dialogue, a champion with 100 corruption/demonic could get a small sidequest saying how they like the idea of wearing Lyric around, you could get incubus cum/succubus milk (based on Lyric gender) and give it to them, upon drinking it (maybe you need to give them more then one, i dont know) Lyric go into extremely horny mode and you would have three options of sex which change her physical form: Frenzied fuck, Rough fuck and Extreme tease sex, this would determine what type of armor Lyric would become, they would have some small defensive stats but mostly would be sexiness/temptation in addition to some special effects.

-Frenzied fuck- Lyric is Light armor and secret a frenzie aphroadisiac which boosts melee and ranged damage and every time you use the Attack action you make a additional attack
-Rough fuck- Lyric gains tougher scales making them Heavy armor and boosting the defensive stats of the armor, in additon Lyric secret a Stamina aphroadisiac which makes the the champion regenerate health (something like 5%-10% max hp maybe?).
-Extreame Tease sex- Lyric becames Light armor and secret a Drug-like aphroadisiac which makes the champion hyper-focused, boosting spell damage and reducing all spell cooldowns by 1 turn.

I also had some ideas to each sex scene, frenzied fuck would take half a hour but the champion pistons Lyric through the whole thing at a worrisome pace, in rough fuck the champion would fuck Lyric for a day and say how they arent not even tired and Extreme tease fuck the champion would became hyper-focused and find/focus on all Lyrics tease spots with ease while fucking. And just to clarify the champion's behavior is like that because of the aphroadisiac which Lyric secret, maybe they wanted the champion all for them and the transformation made her like this.

This is just some ideas that i had while going to sleep so if they sound overpowered or silly thats the reason, i just wanted to share my ideas and hopefully someone takes a look at them, if this wall of text at least inspires someone to write something on the game it will be more than worth it for me (oh and english is not my first language so if there's any grammatical errors that's the reason.)

Thank you for reading this random idea.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Lyric is B's character so any questions or wishes for future content should be directed to them. They have their own topic right here.

As for a CoC2 equivalent to (Grey) Goo Armor, Savin has said there are plans but they're buried in the backlog so if it happens it won't be soon.