Luxrior

Pudding Earl

Jan 4, 2017
Hey everyone!

The first monthly release of my second adult game, Luxrior, is now out! Luxrior is a tactical battle game with a heavy emphasis on F/F and BDSM content. In Luxrior, you play as a magical girl who takes part in a contest to subjugate rival magical girls. This currently takes the form of one-off matches in the Free Battle system. Future updates will add a Campaign and Story mode, which will revolve around seizing territory from your rivals and other enemies.

Combat is turn and grid-based. The primary goal is to either break your opponent's will to fight, or destroy all of their clothes. Clothing destruction is weaved into most facets of combat, and is a natural result of most fighting strategies. The majority of the adult content is in the post-fight scenes, with each girl having a unique winning and losing scene.

The download, Discord links and other updates can be found on my Patreon, or you can just download it directly here. If you are interested in Luxrior, I would appreciate your support!

- Pudding Earl

Last edited:

Pudding Earl

Jan 4, 2017
Just making a quick post to let people know that the most recent public version updated to V0.0.12 a few days ago, and the link updated along with it. It has five girls to fight against with two scenes each, making for a total of 10 scenes right now. There won't be another public update for at least two months, as I'm currently adding in the campaign mode, and I want it looking nice and presentable by the time it goes public.