Lusty maid armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakugirldesu

Sep 18, 2015
ive noticed while im a virgin using the lusty maid armor everything goes as planed but sometimes when im fighting imps i cant just walk away after teasing them i have to fuck them witch i understand cause im a succubus with my lust always at 32 but sometimes after defeating an imp it has no option bar no female rape bar or anything so i have to refresh my browser and load my old save! anyone else having this problem its quite annoying!!  

magic9mushroom

Nov 15, 2015
anyone else having this problem its quite annoying!!  

I noticed it a while back. In 0.9.4c, the Lusty Titfuck option doesn't appear. For some reason, the "Leave" option also doesn't appear after some fights where the Lusty Titfuck should appear (Imps are one, I know) while the Lusty Maiden's Armour is equipped. As the minimum Lust imposed by the LMA is 30, and many scenes have a requirement of 35, this can result in no options appearing (e.g. Imp - Female Rape requires 35 Lust so it doesn't appear, Leave doesn't appear due to the bug, Lusty Titfuck doesn't appear due to the bug - ergo, you're stuck).

I can't give a save of the bug occurring, but if necessary I can give a save from which it can be easily found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Are you actually fighting Imps or Imp Lords?

Status
Not open for further replies.