LustFire's H-artworks

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
Several of my works can be found on Twitter and pixiv, but I'll post here whenever I can!

https://twitter.com/lustfire69

https://pixiv.me/lustfire

I've been doing Hentai artworks for a few years, and developed all kinds of skills for it, especially in the animation department. I have recently started a game project and will have further announcements on that as well!

Either I will constantly update this thread post or I keep making new posts whenever I get new artworks to show!

Attachments

• pai1c.jpg
    pai1c.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 243
  • lucina_b.jpg
    lucina_b.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 251

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
This is some damn fine stuff! I especially love the Lucina commission you posted here. Skindentations are top-tier stuff! :yes: If you've got a demo for your game, you should also make a thread in the Adult Games Showcase. It never hurts to have even more exposure!

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
These are really really good!
Those boobs look really squish!
I hope you´ll have luck with your game and that you´ll share more great art :)
As Night said, if/when you have a demo put it on the adult games place.

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
So, just to expose the general jist of my project. It is an action sidescroller that will feature sprite animations, in relatively high resolution. I have written down how the gameplay works, but all I can say for now is that it'll definitely involve a lot of enemies and sex. Here's a sprite animation of the main character I finished today! Until I finish the sprite animation set of her and 1 enemy, I'm waiting until I get a playable demo available to start a new thread.

tumblr_p3un3mgoDQ1uof4h5o1_400.gif

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Question is pixal art harder than drawing, do to limited pixal space or easier? What I mean by that is some times simple looking stuff can end up a challenging thing then a more detailed style.

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
Question is pixal art harder than drawing, do to limited pixal space or easier? What I mean by that is some times simple looking stuff can end up a challenging thing then a more detailed style.
That depends on various factors. On the topic of animation, pixel art (or limited pixel amount) is ideal for me because it restricts the details required for the characters. This basically reduces the time required to draw each frame, and I need enough time to produce several character animations.

For still images, like the CGs I showed in the thread post, I prefer to do it tradtionally (drawing), because of obvious quality reasons. But almost all the visuals I produce derive from my traditional drawings (e.g. concept art).

The challenge of producing visual details is based on your experiences with either drawing or pixel. I'm more used to traditional drawing, but I had enough practice on pixel.

LustFire

Feb 1, 2018
Made a concept sketch for an enemy in my game yesterday. This game will require a lot of time spent animating, because of the number of enemies needed to make the content amount satisfactory.

DXLiI0KVoAA4EJb.jpg:large

Reactions: Lee@Duva

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Have you ever looked at other games like demon girl, witch girl, ect. There's a lot of games out there that makes creatures like that. But I'm interested in what you'll do differently, the goblin has an interesting hat. I would find it cool if a shade women bounds her with tentacles and fucks her with a futa dick.