Lust Toxin Incorrectly Labelled?

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Lust Toxin is mistakenly labelled as a drug in combat, when in its uses, it can make an entire Gold Myr squadron fall to its knees, and it is roughly described to act the exact same as the Ero Gas Grenade and Aphro Daisy, which are labelled as grenades where as Lust Toxin is not.

Had discovered this in my Jack/Jill Steele run, where you play a level 1 Steele who cannot sleep, and cannot help anyone even if it is to your hidden benefit, save for Nova and/or Ula. This forced me to use Aphro Daisies and keep Ula alive, which makes her an exception in the run where you need to help her post-Myrellion, otherwise you cannot defeat the Shock Hopper, and can only just barely defeat Urbolg.

"You pull out the Lust Toxin vial and hurl it on the ground between you and the zil male. The vial shatters on the ground, erupting in a cloud of pink vapors that quickly surround everyone and everything -- including you!"

"You pull out an Aphro Daisy and huck it in the direction of the zil male.
The zil male is caught in the explosion of pink mist!" (Both have the same rough description of pink mist that fills the area, but the Lust Toxin is apparently different from these two?)

Last edited:

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Lust Toxin is mistakenly labelled as a drug in combat, when in its uses, it can make an entire Gold Myr squadron fall to its knees, and it is roughly described to act the exact same as the Ero Gas Grenade and Aphro Daisy, which are labelled as grenades where as Lust Toxin is not.

Had discovered this in my Jack/Jill Steele run, where you play a level 1 Steele who cannot sleep, and cannot help anyone even if it is to your hidden benefit, save for Nova and/or Ula. This forced me to use Aphro Daisies and keep Ula alive, which makes her an exception in the run where you need to help her post-Myrellion, otherwise you cannot defeat the Shock Hopper, and can only just barely defeat Urbolg.

"You pull out the Lust Toxin vial and hurl it on the ground between you and the zil male. The vial shatters on the ground, erupting in a cloud of pink vapors that quickly surround everyone and everything -- including you!"

"You pull out an Aphro Daisy and huck it in the direction of the zil male.
The zil male is caught in the explosion of pink mist!" (Both have the same rough description of pink mist that fills the area, but the Lust Toxin is apparently different from these two?)
Lust Toxin is still labelled as a drug, whereas Aphro Daisy and Ero Gas aren't.