Lust Labyrinth (Adult Adventure RPG)

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
Hello everyone, some of you here may already remember me for a flash game I showed off on these forums called Spank the Pig. There wasnt much to it gameplay wise and was made as more of fidget game than anything, while making Spank the Pig, however I was working on a flash project that had been in development many months beforehand called Lust Labyrinth:
lllogo.png

Its an Adult Dungeon Crawler with pixel graphics and animations, it plays quite similar to games such as CoC and Nimin.

Play demo here: http://sta.sh/01ztw8f7splj

(Fair warning the game is still in an early phase so there might be some bugs, also during the character creation screen you have to click on the black of the text to set your preferred sex. Gameplay wise once youre in the labyrinth there's only one enemy encounter and one NPC encounter, although there is a small prologue to one of the games quest in this demo with said NPC, ahem)

The fetishes I want this game to explore are
-Transformation
-Cowification
-Prostitution
-Lactation
-Cock Growth
-Breast Growth
-Oviposition
-Corruption
-Exhibitionism
-Mons Growth

As far as playable genders the full list will be

Male
Female
Shemale
Cuntboy

So far only Male and Female are playable

I have high ambitions for this project and wish to make it on the same scope of games like Nimin or CoC. If youre interested in supporting my crazy idea I have a patreon: https://patreon.com/thedartkid

Just a pledge as little as $1 would help me plenty for this project. Either way hope you guys at least find this intriguing.

-TheDartKid

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What gender pairings and fetishes are we expected to find through this? You didn't really give us much to work with in terms of what content there will be.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
What gender pairings and fetishes are we expected to find through this? You didn't really give us much to work with in terms of what content there will be.
Oh, my bad. I'll update the OP with the following details

The fetishes I want this game to explore are
-Transformation
-Cowification
-Prostitution
-Lactation
-Cock Growth
-Breast Growth
-Oviposition
-Corruption
-Exhibitionism

As far as playable genders the full list is

Male
Female
Shemale
Cuntboy

art926

Sep 8, 2015
Fonts look terribly wrong in Chrome on my machine. Please, test your game on a clean machine before making it public.

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
I'd definitely work on the spacing on the buttons and windows that open like the inventory. Took me a minute to notice the x on the upper left hand corner. The gifs that you have play when certain events happen is a really nice touch. Nice work by the way on your artwork on patreon by the way.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Will there be an option to only do naughty stuff with our preferred gender? Honestly, if it was up to me alone, i'd want an option to simply never even see females of any sort in game, but that's a bit much for most games I've seen.

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
I'd definitely work on the spacing on the buttons and windows that open like the inventory. Took me a minute to notice the x on the upper left hand corner. The gifs that you have play when certain events happen is a really nice touch. Nice work by the way on your artwork on patreon by the way.
Thanks!

Will there be an option to only do naughty stuff with our preferred gender? Honestly, if it was up to me alone, i'd want an option to simply never even see females of any sort in game, but that's a bit much for most games I've seen.
There actually is an orientation variable I put in the game's code originally to have encounters based on sexual preference. Now that you bring it up I'll put in an optional preference option at the character creation screen for the next build.

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
Hey folks, I know it's been a while since an update, but rest assured I'm working hard on the next build of Lust Labyrinth. The next update will have fully playable second and third floors as well as more NPCs and even some merchants. Here are some previews of the characters you'll be seeing

Helga (NPC/Ally)
1503862990.thedartkid_helga.png
"What do you want, milk-sop?"
Cristina (BDSM Tool Vendor) Whips and cat o' nines raise an enemy's lust if they occupy a 'submissive' role
crocdom.png
"Need to put a subject in their place? You came to the right Croc"
Satyr (Enemy Encounter)
satyr.png
"You seem really uptight, maybe I can 'loosen' you a little~"

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The text seems to be overfilling their boxes pretty much everywhere in the game demo, it makes it really awkward to play. Do you know what's going on?

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
Very cool and original artwork DartKid!

No clue how to navigate or move through the Labyrinth though.
Click where it says 'Explore Labyrinth' on the right when you're inside the labyrinth

The text seems to be overfilling their boxes pretty much everywhere in the game demo, it makes it really awkward to play. Do you know what's going on?
I think it has something to do with some embedding issues. The font that's supposed to show (and is showing for me) is an 8 bit font. If the font you see is a Plain or Ariel it'd explain the overfilling issues

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
IMPORTANT!!

Anyone that is having issues with text not seeming to fit in the box or other interface issues or bugs, PLEASE let me know what they are AND if you don't mind, the web browser you're using.

-TheDartKid

karunama

Apr 17, 2016

I had the same issue on Firefox, and as TDM mentioned, it was effectively *all* of the text.

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
UPDATE:
I'm currently searching for those who have the issue with the font to keep in touch with me so I can fix the issue. Keep in mind I'm still adding more events and encounters into the game as we speak.
Here's my Discord username if anyone wants to shoot me message: TheDartKid#3877
In the meantime here's a new character that'll be in the game named Mewal. She's a dragoness and merchant of growth potions:
mewalmerchant2.png

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Click where it says 'Explore Labyrinth' on the right when you're inside the labyrinth

I can only find Imps there, intended?

How do i navigate around, or is Explore Labyrinth the only way? No way to get back?

How do i encounter NPCs and Allies?

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
I can only find Imps there, intended?

How do i navigate around, or is Explore Labyrinth the only way? No way to get back?

How do i encounter NPCs and Allies?
So sorry for the late reply
The events in Lust Labyrinth are entirely randomized, so yes only the Explore button is used to navigate. In later builds there will be a feature to revisit previously explore floors. In this build there are two encounters only so far, the Imp, and a Cowboi

Silas Crowley

Jan 27, 2016
For those looking at the game: it's definitely an early alpha, but I don't think it's the kind you want to dodge.

The game imitates an old-school dungeon crawler interface. Options will be displayed along the bottom of the screen, as well as to the right; some of these choices may lead to animated cut-ins on the center screen. Presumably, these features exist to afford you options, which may go so far as to suggest branching story paths and varied interactions with NPCs. It's my personal theory that the game will support consistent, but usually short-term encounters spaced out across the Labyrinth and across multiple floors...

... However, it's not the interface that kept me playing the game in its admittedly rugged state. I was interested in the artwork: it is pixelated, but also mostly animated, with good use of brightness / shading and most importantly- the characters were interesting. I've never seen a "Ha Ming" anywhere else, the cow-boy is somewhat a novelty and while you'd think it's cliche, even the Imp encounter was fun. I think the game will do very good with its characters, some art of which you can find on this thread, and I quite hope more content for this game is added.

But be aware: the game is very unfinished. The content is extremely minimal right now and Dart is just trying to draw attention to his engine and art-style.
It's worth a look, it'll amuse you for maybe a few minutes as-is, but you'll probably be anxious for more content like I am afterward.

To the developer, I suggest using a different text font or finding a way around this issue, because most browsers will not process your selected font for the game. We'd have to install the font you used to make the game. That said, I hope you feel encouraged and decide to pour more time and effort into the game. I believe it would be successful, partly because of its high retro-style appeal.

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Great potential in this game, as soon as more content is added and the text/font is fixed.

Reminds a bit of Bards Tale.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Considering its been about 18 months since OP was last on the forum, I don't think there's going to be a demo.

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
LOL!
Fenoxo would have to code something into the forum software that checked last time a thread was posted to and set a limit before it gave a pop-up to warn the potential necropostarian that they are about to "bring back the dead!" and that "It isn't pretty, and that the forum doesn't really want to do that... so please reconsider...". (<- that is read in Robin Williams 'Genie' from Aladin voice BTW, in case you missed it.) Most necropostarian's are accidental ones because they just miss looking at the last post-date. Of course, I haven't actually loaded up and created a classic forum like this since the old BBS days so maybe the code is bult in nowadays.

However, Jash, such insistence almost BEGS someone to want to go find a bunch of old threads and resurrect them just to see your head explode in Kingsmen fashion as might be the result, metaphorically speaking. I wouldn't go making swanky zings that might backfire horribly! LOL! :p ;) (not saying it's not a good zing, just saying look out, there are pranksters about!)

P.S. I've seen lesser zings start board wars... (someone get a fire-extinguisher, the server is ablaze!) :eek:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Do I need to repeat myself?

If I learned anything in school, it's that 90% of humanity is too stupid to learn without repetition. And the rest of us just have to waste our time waiting on them.