lust help

Status
Not open for further replies.

killahman

Sep 3, 2015
So first time poster and new player. So my character's minimum lust is set at 80 apparently and it makes it almost impossible to play. Are there any ways to lower it? Any advice welcome.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nothing reduces your minimum lust. You're fucked, both metaphorically and literally.

What did you do, stick a bunch of Crimstone piercings on yourself while also taking all of the perks that boost your minimum lust?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
OK! What did you do, how does some one get their minimum lust up that high?

welcome to Mareth friend you must be the new cum-dump, because you put you self in that perfect position. Post your Sol file i got to see this for my self. Once you do i can tell you away out of this that doesn't involve starting over. I mean you lust is higher then some bunny's i know.

Yes give me your Sol. preferably through file dropper, really even a local save will work. I just have to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There's nothing.  Minimum lust increases through several methods but all of them except Omnibus's Gift are very straightforward about it.  A Hot Blooded Nymphomaniac bimbo who took one of the Omnibus's Gift options and got two Crimstone piercings would hit min lust 80, and at that point it's really your own fault.

And yes, you can actually make yourself completely unable to play the game by getting your min lust up to 100 while not either having erectile dysfunction or being a centaur with a cock that's smaller than an Xbox.  If you can't get it up, then you can walk around with 100 Lust, though you'll still lose every fight instantly.

In general minimum lust of 30 is nice so you're always primed for sex, while anything above that is actively harmful unless you're using black magic and anything above 50 is harmful even for black mages.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
He said hes new to Mareth, we should give the pore guy the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he though being submissively lust addled was a good thing. Hes doing his part in Mareth for all of us, by spreading his checks for all of us. If all it takes is a kiss blown his way then i wont complain.

what would Mareth be without people like him, Blue balls, blue balls everywhere. He such a selfless champion.

Corruption +10

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
Or you know, just use the save editor to change it, potentially remove any perks that added to it.

jdc

Oct 21, 2015
Do you have Shouldra as a follower? If so, neglecting her needs can cause a massive minimum lust increase that will remain until you've let her get her rocks off.... Additionally, a worm infection can also cause a large minimum lust. In either or both cases, just deal with what you need to do. Either invoke Shouldra and masturbate using her, or get the gargoyle or Jojo to cure you of the worms.

LordOfAEther

Oct 15, 2018
Do you have Shouldra as a follower? If so, neglecting her needs can cause a massive minimum lust increase that will remain until you've let her get her rocks off.... Additionally, a worm infection can also cause a large minimum lust. In either or both cases, just deal with what you need to do. Either invoke Shouldra and masturbate using her, or get the gargoyle or Jojo to cure you of the worms.

That's the Kicker...I just shed myself of Shouldra right after she boosted my min Lust to 20, and i was meeting her "Needs" daily, so wtf...now i can't get that gone....

Fenaxo_underling

Jun 14, 2019
Nothing reduces your minimum lust. You're fucked, both metaphorically and literally.

What did you do, stick a bunch of Crimstone piercings on yourself while also taking all of the perks that boost your minimum lust?
Hey listen, I have a level 13 character, Which is special to me, because its my highest level and I don't want to start a new character, Because my minimum lust is at 85, Is there anything I could do to lower the minimum lust?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You looked at a post I made four years ago saying "Nothing reduces your minimum lust". You then decided to quote it and resurrect the thread, asking me how you could reduce your minimum lust. The thing I said was impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.