Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
  • How do i get to the pyramid?
  • How do i get into upper new ark?

For pyramid, you'll need to progress Cassie's route.
For UNA, progress Fawn's route.

McNarrow

Jul 25, 2017
I've got the good desert map (from Cassie Route) and I followed it 3 times but I never end up at the Pyramid, I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. :/

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
Mass purchasing is relatively unlikely to happen unfortunately. It has to do with how I've chosen to set up shopping, though it's also not intended for you to be required to bulk buy anything (except for a certain case, but there you can actually bulk buy instead of do it one at a time.)
My biggest reason for bulk buying items is stat grinding at the gym. Once I get the lifetime payment it's honestly faster for me to grind it up while downing up to a hundred energy drinks rather than one shotting enemies and increasing by one or two each fight. So unless I missed something, that's still a mild issue since I don't want to break my finger from pressing a key a hundred times. I mean, I could get an auto key pressing program, actually, that'd probably be easier. I'll go find one since grinding all of my stats to 100 is probably not even remotely intended.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I've got the good desert map (from Cassie Route) and I followed it 3 times but I never end up at the Pyramid, I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. :/

Follow the directions from the town entrance (same map as with the quick travel point.) Other people have found it, so might just be misunderstanding the directions.

My biggest reason for bulk buying items is stat grinding at the gym. Once I get the lifetime payment it's honestly faster for me to grind it up while downing up to a hundred energy drinks rather than one shotting enemies and increasing by one or two each fight. So unless I missed something, that's still a mild issue since I don't want to break my finger from pressing a key a hundred times. I mean, I could get an auto key pressing program, actually, that'd probably be easier. I'll go find one since grinding all of my stats to 100 is probably not even remotely intended.

Haha, yeah that's sorta the thing. Not really intended for you to grind that much :p. The highest I've ever seen was in the 50's-70's for each stat, and that's already a ridiculous undertaking.

Reactions: Malbutorius

19Toast97

Jul 28, 2017
What do I need to wear to enter the private party? For some reason they won't let me enter wearing a mask, dress shoes and white dress.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
What do I need to wear to enter the private party? For some reason they won't let me enter wearing a mask, dress shoes and white dress.

The easiest reference for what passes is to pay attention to what's being sold in the formal attire wear shop in UNA. Heels will work, as will slipper shoes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So is there any way to get back into the upper ark area after getting all your passes confiscated? I went through Fawn's questline to get her into my place then wanted to see what happened if you got yourself arrested.

Was fun running into cop lady again and her remembering my previous arrest and all her talk about what I might do up in the upper ark, but I would like to go back. Tried going back for more passes but couldn't get the npcs to sell them to me.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
So is there any way to get back into the upper ark area after getting all your passes confiscated? I went through Fawn's questline to get her into my place then wanted to see what happened if you got yourself arrested.

Was fun running into cop lady again and her remembering my previous arrest and all her talk about what I might do up in the upper ark, but I would like to go back. Tried going back for more passes but couldn't get the npcs to sell them to me.

Sorry, that's a bug. They shouldn't stop selling them after you've gotten up there. It'll be fixed in next update.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sorry, that's a bug. They shouldn't stop selling them after you've gotten up there. It'll be fixed in next update.
Alrighty. I was getting a bit concerned as I didn't have a backup save for that point and I've got bug stuff to give to a dude up in the college.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here’s release 14.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!CM0RmJoQ!G-3zfreWsh3ME1-HeV2mXBiUAZr61DotJlzx2agyQIY

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Also, come join the discord!
https://discord.gg/nKQGYKk

Changelog:
-Removed extraneous set of fast travel points in Transylvania.
-Fixed bug where freeing Linda might make her think you’ve been parasite transformed.
-Fixed name keyword not working in Fawn pillory stocks revenge guest scene
-Fixed bug where you’d only get slavers while exploring
-Fixed bug where when meeting Edith blinded, text doesn’t display worn facial item.
-Changed window scaling options to multipliers instead of resolution sizes.
-Fixed bug where resolution settings didn’t stay on closing and opening the game.
-Fixed domming Mistyra in bed not raising lust if fought prior
-Fixed bug where fighting Mistyra in PD causes you not to re-equip weapons afterwards
-Removed ‘armed’ status when parasite transformed
-Fixed watching Sammy revenge pillory stocks scenes causing events to not reset properly
-Fixed bug where sleeping removes blind effect
-Fixed bug where harpy revenge scene didn’t play properly.
-Fixed milk gun tubes staying on screen when nude.
-Fixed Sammy revenge pillory stocks scenes not showing the right revenge.
-Fixed bug where when saving Linda in Meat Parasite Nest, if wait till last minute to save her, won’t actually work.
-Removed meat parasite TF on new game+

-Pixie will teach you 2 more spells now
-Fix bug where manor inhabitants still attack you after it’s cleared.
-Added new feature: saving and naming outfit sets when equipping.
-Fixed bug with cassie player subbe pillory scene where she treats the player as not having a cock when they do.
-Added new feature: clothes storage in apartment (tested to not wipe stored clothes on closing the game)
-Added a hint to get past graveyard gates.
-Added secondary events to harpy nest
-Added fast travel point from apartment to safehouse, from graveyard to Transylvania town entrance.
-Fixed an error with male pronouns
-Fixed bug where Sammy’s portrait shows for Fawn when releasing from pillory stocks.
-Fixed bug where exploring doesn’t display exp gains properly
-Fixed bug that allowed you to respawn outside of Transylvania with Rinny.
-Revised new ark city introductory spiel to give some slight direction to new players.
-Fixed bug where black market stops selling passes once you’ve reached UNA.
-Added an allure training point to Succubus Tower
-Added Milk Gun and Milk Tank to the game somewhere.
-Fixed bug where doing random play with Fawn can cause 2 different plays to occur back to back.
-Added Shadow Dress outfit to Transylvania store
-Made a certain easter egg significantly easier to trigger
-Added guest scenes by Neosuduno: Sammy’s revenge if messed with her behind counter before submitting to her in pillory stocks, and revenge on Fawn in pillory stocks after she dominates you in them.
-Added tickle/foot kink guest scene by TicklishNiche: succubus event in Transylvania.
-Added pregnancy/oviposition shrine in Sanctum
-Changed soft vore shrine to just vore
-Finished meat parasites/Mistyra’s route.
-Setup mechanics for parasite transformation.
-Added ear mods to cosmetics shop in UNA
-Fixed being able to wear clothing that covers both upper and lower, when infected.
-Added small easter egg for meeting Edith while blinded
-Added blindness to gimp hoods. Lessened blinding effect.
-Added Mistyra to private dungeon.
-Added a Easter egg for getting into succubus tower with a certain condition afflicted.

—————–

Plan for next update is battle sex island, followed with main story route and conclusion. So just two updates left before Lust Doll is completed!

Poll Results:
Clothes to bring in:
-Slut Shirts (10)
-Flower Arrangements (9)
-Kiss marked Jeans (2)
-Ripped Jeans (3)
-Stylish Punk Shirts (6)
-Random Engrish T-shirts (0)

Gonna bring in various slut shirts/clothing articles next update. No love for engrish apparently :p.

What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (49)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (44)
-Breast milking and nipple play (32)
-Orgasm denial (27)
-BDSM/pain play (26)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (20)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (12)

I try to bring in better Public humiliation/Exhibitionism scenes next update. I know I haven’t been too on top of that (since as I mentioned before, not as straightforward to handle as a lot of these other kinks.)

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (27)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (18)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (10)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (9)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently… (9)
-Futanari npc (7)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (5)
-Trap NPC (5)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ??? (5)

As a reminder, this poll is for ideas to bring in after the break. Still planning on starting a new project after finishing Lust Doll’s main route.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Look forward to the Succubus transformations... one day...

But what about Meat Succubus transformations? Will Arlene get more content in any of the upcoming updates? Will we be able to upgrade the hideout to house our favorite waifus? (all of them)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Please consider to also upload the game on other good supports like Mediafire / Google drive / etc.., I really hate Mega and their bullshit limitation.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So how does one get to this "Finished meat parasites/Mistyra’s route"? I can't find Mistyra anywhere in the game, at least nothings changed in that regard from how it was in version 13. Last I saw her was when I'd saved Linda from the meat parasites.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
So how does one get to this "Finished meat parasites/Mistyra’s route"? I can't find Mistyra anywhere in the game, at least nothings changed in that regard from how it was in version 13. Last I saw her was when I'd saved Linda from the meat parasites.

Answer:
Go back to the base, collect all the meat orbs (you should have 4), then go to the chasm screen and climb down. Navigate the maze avoiding the holes, unless you want a "bad end". After you get transformed, go to Mistyra's lair that was locked until now and talk to her.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Answer:
Go back to the base, collect all the meat orbs (you should have 4), then go to the chasm screen and climb down. Navigate the maze avoiding the holes, unless you want a "bad end". After you get transformed, go to Mistyra's lair that was locked until now and talk to her.

Thanks, I was wondering what those meat orbs were for.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Nice update.

Also if more exhibitionism / public humiliation stuff is needed, maybe some more options to masturbate in public in more and more public ways and eventually with audiences, and then later end up in some sort of public display after you get arrested (again). Perhaps something in the vein of "well if you like this so much, lets see how much you like getting too much of what you wanted".

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
Okay, where do I even get the Milk Tank and Milk Gun? I've looked all over a ton of places and I can't seem to find it. It's probably someplace obvious isn't it?

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
So, I haven't been able to play the last couple of updates to the game because for some reason the game would not launch. Just downloaded 14.1 and when I tried to launch it I got an error message saying this.

System\RGSS301.dll not found.

Can I get a little help to fix this because I really do enjoy this game.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think I found an issue with getting Linda to show up back in the lab if you gather all the meat orbs before she tries to push you off the cliff. Like I can get her to talk to me back at the lab and trigger the whole "remove and regain parasites" thing, but not anything else.

Unless I've forgotten some aspect of her route.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
So, I haven't been able to play the last couple of updates to the game because for some reason the game would not launch. Just downloaded 14.1 and when I tried to launch it I got an error message saying this.

System\RGSS301.dll not found.

Do you have the RPGMaker VX Ace runtime package (RTP) installed? It can be found in several places, but probably the best possible option is to download it from the official website.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I went and mapped out the desert (or at least a large portion of it). Have fun!

Key:
* = Desert Entrance
H = Harpy Nest
I, II, III, IV, V = Map endpoints
M = Milk Shrine

So how does one get past the cow blocking the entrance? It just goes moo; do I need an item to offer it, like milk or something?

Watchman

Aug 21, 2017
I've been playing this game for about a week and I enjoyed my time with it. I pretty much liked all of the supporting npcs (particularly Cassie, Fawn, Rinny and Linda) and the writing is very solid. Kudos to Indivi and all the contributors for all their work.

I have a question though, where in Upper New Ark can I find Charles, the scientist I'm supposed to look for answers regarding the MC and the ruined lab? Or he's not in the game yet?

Also, I think "Flesh Parasite" sounds better compared to "Meat Parasite". And will there be any content involving Arlene that doesn't involve you getting arrested?

Last edited: