Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I fear asking him any questions regarding Set Discrepancy. I have the impression that it's still a rather sore subject.

What happened with Set Discrepancy?

If you mean when my character walks up and gives her a kiss, then yes. Then she suddenly gets pissed off and attacks.

I think I know what's up. When you're offered the job, you need to refuse until you hear the don's explanation. Otherwise, the choice doesn't appear.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
What happened with Set Discrepancy?

When you have a few minutes to spare, check out the devblog for it on RMN, then check out the devblog for Tallest Reed. Also take note of the quote displayed under his avatar. I get the impression that the Set Discrepancy Meltdown won't be going away any time soon. lol

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Is it just me, or does Karin in "Fake Happy Ending" look like Rinny's long lost sister? lol

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
When you have a few minutes to spare, check out the devblog for it on RMN, then check out the devblog for Tallest Reed. Also take note of the quote displayed under his avatar. I get the impression that the Set Discrepancy Meltdown won't be going away any time soon. lol

Ahh, well that's mostly just being depressed/anxious at how difficult and time-consuming this kind of hobby can be (I certainly get these moments myself.) I don't think he'd be unhappy about you asking him about his game.

Is it just me, or does Karin in "Fake Happy Ending" look like Rinny's long lost sister? lol

Haha, well that's mostly just a result of me 'same-face'ing everything.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Ahh, well that's mostly just being depressed/anxious at how difficult and time-consuming this kind of hobby can be (I certainly get these moments myself.) I don't think he'd be unhappy about you asking him about his game.

Believe me, I am well aware of how difficult this hobby can be. I'm coming back to it after a four year hiatus, my last project went down in virtual flames due to a hard drive failure. Windows 10 hates my copy of RMXP, my preferred RM. Now, I've had to pull my copy of VXA out of mothballs. I hate VXA's little Dragon Quest chibi character sprites. lol

Cheesedoodles

May 29, 2017
I seem to have a problem downloading the game. Every time I try to extract the files to a folder it puts in a bunch of empty folders with the files I assume should be in them scattered throughout the main folder, and I can't find the game executable.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Believe me, I am well aware of how difficult this hobby can be. I'm coming back to it after a four year hiatus, my last project went down in virtual flames due to a hard drive failure. Windows 10 hates my copy of RMXP, my preferred RM. Now, I've had to pull my copy of VXA out of mothballs. I hate VXA's little Dragon Quest chibi character sprites. lol

That sucks to hear. I'm a lot better about keeping backups now, but sometimes I lose work too, and it's really the worst.

Yeah, I'm not too fond of the chibi look either. Thank goodness for knowing how to sprite/find alternatives.

I seem to have a problem downloading the game. Every time I try to extract the files to a folder it puts in a bunch of empty folders with the files I assume should be in them scattered throughout the main folder, and I can't find the game executable.

Honestly have no idea what's going on there. Does it do that to any other .rar file that you extract?

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
That sucks to hear. I'm a lot better about keeping backups now, but sometimes I lose work too, and it's really the worst.

Yeah, I'm not too fond of the chibi look either. Thank goodness for knowing how to sprite/find alternatives.

I call it a hard drive failure. In reality, my idiot landlords were trying to install a porch light and ended up causing enough of a surge to start an electrical fire in my desktop while simultaneously shorting out my laptop. Axe Rampage almost happened as a result. 4500$ in damage. No renters' insurance. I should stop thinking about this.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I call it a hard drive failure. In reality, my idiot landlords were trying to install a porch light and ended up causing enough of a surge to start an electrical fire in my desktop while simultaneously shorting out my laptop. Axe Rampage almost happened as a result. 4500$ in damage. No renters' insurance. I should stop thinking about this.

Wow, that really sucks. For me, I invested in an external battery source and surge control adapter, just in case stuff like that happens. Though I've only ever just lost work to black outs, not my entire hard drive.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Wow, that really sucks. For me, I invested in an external battery source and surge control adapter, just in case stuff like that happens. Though I've only ever just lost work to black outs, not my entire hard drive.

My surge protector also caught fire. It was a pretty shitty day. lol
I've finally recovered enough morale to try again, though. It just sucks that I can't get RMXP or even RM2K3 working in Windows 10. VX Ace has redeeming qualities, doesn't it?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Is Jonathan in the game yet or am I missing a step somewhere to get him to appear, as I can't seem to find him anywhere in UNA

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Well, it looks like the new backer build has been released. Either there are no issues with it, or no backers post here. lol

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
My surge protector also caught fire. It was a pretty shitty day. lol
I've finally recovered enough morale to try again, though. It just sucks that I can't get RMXP or even RM2K3 working in Windows 10. VX Ace has redeeming qualities, doesn't it?

Well, VX Ace is my favourite, and more stable/optimized than MV, but that's from a programmer's perspective. I find it weird that the others don't work on Windows 10 though. Have you tried googling to see if anyone else has this problem and found a solution?

Is Jonathan in the game yet or am I missing a step somewhere to get him to appear, as I can't seem to find him anywhere in UNA

If you're talking about the husband scientist in UNA, he's not in yet. Jonathan is the name of the plushy

Well, it looks like the new backer build has been released. Either there are no issues with it, or no backers post here. lol

Haha, I think it's just more since I haven't posted it publicly yet, backers are mainly getting back to me through my patreon.

can't wait for the public release

Thursday!

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I'm certain I could get either one working if I really wanted to, but... every copy of Windows is essentially unique, and it could readily turn into a case of me spending more effort getting the engine working than I end up spending on the design. Fortunately, there does seem to be a way to use rmxp sprites in vx so I have hope of doing so in vxa. RMMV is not something I intend to consider as java makes me crazy.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here's release 12.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!bAVhUACA!AMLLCB2UnTxma2fY7JaqnyDfOWI-5wK6eUUfVRQD8ZU

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Change log:
-Fixed bug where you couldn't start a new character due to changes made to hair system
-Fixed bug where Fawn doesn't actually leave when she says she would.
-Fixed removing shibari rope on new game+
-Fixed max sized breasts clipping through Magician Top
-Fixed being able to invite npcs to private dungeon if haven't renovated yet.
-New Game+ Resets: Pyramid doors and traps, cursed area
-Fixed bug where injecting Mistyra with parasite sedater removes it from inventory
-Fixed bug where checking a certain tomb in graveyard could mess with your clothes
-Changed butler to randomly give you shoes or gloves after getting the rest of male uniform
-Fixed being able to enter UNA with gimp suit on.
-Fixed bug where private dungeon actions wouldn't work properly
-Adjusted settings for ankle stocks availability

-Fixed bug where bg doesn't reset when going from the manor basement back to ground level
-Fixed clipping issues for some poses with largest sized breasts currently available
-New game+ reset fixes: mansion, virginity, Sammy's scenes, Arlene's interrogation scene, meeting Pixie
-Fixed bug where clothes didn't show breasts for spaghetti strap tops, maid dress, cow top
-Added a hint to try removing parasites at the science lab tower
-Fixed being defeated by UNA guards causing you to respawn instead of being captured
-Added an alternate means of removing cursed in appropriate pyramid room
-Revised Cassie's portraits
-Added post-route event for Cassie
-Fixed issue with plush doll being re-added to inventory after returning it
-Fixed bug where rare bug venom wouldn't be removed from inventory after delivering it
-Added detached limbs kink to inner sanctum
-Added option to use machine chair without Linda around.
-Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to encounter nagas in pyramid.
-Tripping on rocks while exploring wilderness offers minor toughness exp
-Added clothing: cupless bras to underground mall
-Added cosmetics stylist to upper new ark. Added pale skin option, and several eye colors
-Added hair stylist to upper new ark. Added several new hairstyles and colors. Added option to individually color bangs, sideburns and back.
-Fixed bug where going to sanctum sets your current location as your spawn point.
-Finished Fawn's route. Added Fawn to private dungeon.
-Added Bondage Horse private dungeon equipment to Succubus Tower for Cassie, Sammy and Linda.
-Fixed showing exp changes if captured by harpies
-Fixed bug where auto-eating food while imprisoned by slavers would skip having anything else happen.
-Added clothing: gimp suit and accessories to Succubus Tower
-Edited don's scenes so that he doesn't pay you if you defeat him to guarantee a certain someone's ownership (which makes more sense story-wise.)
-Turn parasite sedater into a constant use item
-Added Fawn post-route bdsm club scene.

--------------------
Here are the poll results:

Storyline to work on next?
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (29)
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (19)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra route: gain meat parasite powers (19)

Next to be finished is Transylvania! So at this point with only two options remaining, I think I'll close the storyline poll now and do the rest of the open storylines in the following order:

Transylvania, then meat parasites, then battle sex island, then the finale.

In place of the closed storyline poll, I've put together a 'future ideas' poll. It's basically stuff that can come in after the game is completed. To clarify, I'm still planning on taking a break from Lust Doll after the finale, to focus on a new project. So it might be a while for these ideas to be implemented. But I figure I might as well start taking votes on it now in preparation.

Here are the options:

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (15)
-Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (6)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws
-Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently...
-Psychotic yandere NPC (6)
-Futanari npc (2)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Trap NPC
-Succubus Transformation

For the new private dungeon equipment poll, here are the results:

What dungeon equipment to bring in?
-Bondage Horse (9)
-Pillory Stocks (6)
-Milker Machine (5)
-Gyno Chair (5)
-Shock Conveyor Belt (6)

As it turns out, I'd forgotten that I'm suppose to do these one version ahead (to give backers time to vote before I build it.) It worked out that bondage horse got ahead in the votes early, so I didn't have to worry about a tie situation. For next month, I'm going to do the pillory stocks, since it's runner-up, and the graphics for it are done already.

Finally, current state of kink popularity:

What kink would you like to see most?
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (37)
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (34)
-Orgasm denial (21)
-Breast milking and nipple play (18)
-BDSM/pain play (13)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (12)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (10)

~

As well, figured I'd test the waters out with a discord channel for the game, so come hang out! Rules: 1. Be cool. 2. ???
https://discord.gg/nKQGYKk

(On that note, any community discords you guys would recommend?)

~

I'm certain I could get either one working if I really wanted to, but... every copy of Windows is essentially unique, and it could readily turn into a case of me spending more effort getting the engine working than I end up spending on the design. Fortunately, there does seem to be a way to use rmxp sprites in vx so I have hope of doing so in vxa. RMMV is not something I intend to consider as java makes me crazy.

Yeah, sometimes it's more effort than it's worth.

I mean, it's really just graphics manipulation, so of course you can use XP sprites in ace, provided you're willing to resize to appropriate dimensions

(If you want to get clever, you can even rewrite how the game separates sprite sheets, so that you can just use xp spritesheets as is, though that's getting into pretty technical territory)

Is it out?
just now!

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I will state for the record that Succubus Transformation is the entire point of this game, in my opinion. lol

Reactions: Sapphire

frost_death

Nov 24, 2016
Is there any chance for debug version when you can get stats/resources whatever you want? Because my game is broken (mistra not appearing again after first encounter because i've disabled few modes in sanctum and even after getting them back - doesn't help) and I am too lazy to replay everything from the scratch.

staemme01

Dec 25, 2015
Is my save bugged? Cant get any new stuff for the dungeon and the only thing I can choose when inviting someone to the dungeon is to use the bed

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I will state for the record that Succubus Transformation is the entire point of this game, in my opinion. lol

Yeah, it seems to be a pretty popular idea. It'll probably happen eventually.

Is there any chance for debug version when you can get stats/resources whatever you want? Because my game is broken (mistra not appearing again after first encounter because i've disabled few modes in sanctum and even after getting them back - doesn't help) and I am too lazy to replay everything from the scratch.

I don't think it's possible to actually prevent her from showing up. She only has a 20% chance of appearing though, so that's why it might seem like she's not showing up anymore. You shouldn't have to replay the game though.

I'm considering a debug version, but it would take a lot of work and explanation, so likely not any time soon.

Is my save bugged? Cant get any new stuff for the dungeon and the only thing I can choose when inviting someone to the dungeon is to use the bed

You need to buy other equipment to use. Right now, only the ankle stocks and wooden horse are available (check the BDSM club/succubus tower)

Reactions: A79

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
YAY! Fawn continued! *Grabs Update copy and then Kermit runs away* YYayayayaayyyayayyy

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
What are the chances of getting more pegging and futa-on-male content?

including a futa player character on male enemy.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
What are the chances of getting more pegging and futa-on-male content?

including a futa player character on male enemy.

I suppose potentially. I'm not that good at making male enemies, but after the main story is complete, I'll see if I can't make more dudes happen (even if I have to swindle someone into writing them for me.) Might need you to explain the appeal though (humiliation/ larger futa cock than the guy has, maybe?)