Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Karazella

May 20, 2017
Ok so im wearing decent clothes no lust and no weapons equiped and rough conterfet pass i keep getting caught wut am i doing wrong btw trying to fawn back from upper new ark

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Ok so im wearing decent clothes no lust and no weapons equiped and rough conterfet pass i keep getting caught wut am i doing wrong btw trying to fawn back from upper new ark

There are 4 possible counterfeit passes, only one of them will work.
The wrinkled counterfeit pass[SPOILER/]

chaincat

Mar 30, 2016
Ask the don which one is real. Also Fawn can't come back yet. If you want to keep doing stuff with her, don't do her sidequest yet.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I've been meaning to ask: Is the stat/stat leveling script you're using in Lust Doll something you developed in house, or is it a commonly available one?
I've been wanting to do an oWOD conversion for RPG Maker since the days of RM95, but I've never known where to start in my scripting.

it was built in house (and maybe uses some third-party code?) I don't mind if you want to give converting it a shot, but I don't think it'll be that straightforward, since I use a lot of global variables for it.

I brought all my stats up, still can't keep Cassie from attacking me.

Are you using the empathy action? You look like you have enough stats that it should just work.

There are 4 possible counterfeit passes, only one of them will work.
The wrinkled counterfeit pass[SPOILER/]

Actually, it's different for each player :p.

I got all 3 i have access to none work and cant get into dons lair

There's 4. Which likely means the one you missed is the one you need (what're the odds)

Reactions: critlocked

Karazella

May 20, 2017
I have a new idea to be implemted diapers and soiling (if they rnt all ready in) add them how u want i just wanna see my character wif diapers and soilng maybe add a cursed diaper that when its worn it can never be taken off (unless u fap weird right a diaper u cant take off bit some how u can fap) and causes u to soil urself. This is just an idea add if u would like.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
it was built in house (and maybe uses some third-party code?) I don't mind if you want to give converting it a shot, but I don't think it'll be that straightforward, since I use a lot of global variables for it.

Mostly curious to look at how you accomplished several things with it. Hopefully, while I'm looking at it I'll have some flash of insight for how to convert a dice pool mechanic into something Ruby can handle. Yeah, now that I think about it... I should probably have mental health services standing by, shouldn't I? lol

Edit: After taking a cursory look over the scripting and eventing in version 9.0, I must say that my respect for you has increased tenfold. It looks like it would be very easy to convert your system to adapt the Interlock (Cyberpunk 2020) rules. My epiphany regarding a Storyteller/original World of Darkness rules adaption did not come, unfortunately. :(

Last edited:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Not sure if this was asked by any one before but what's the pass code in the abandoned lab on the computer

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
Whuts the easiest way to upgrade mystic stat?

If you are still in the Succubus Tower, there's a practice event.

Otherwise, clothes (you can buy earrings that give you +2 Mystic each - that's a guaranteed +4, even if the rest of your clothing is intended to maximize some other stat) and practicing magic in combat.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
If you are still in the Succubus Tower, there's a practice event.

Otherwise, clothes (you can buy earrings that give you +2 Mystic each - that's a guaranteed +4, even if the rest of your clothing is intended to maximize some other stat) and practicing magic in combat.

Gothic Lolita clothing gives good bonuses to Mystic as well.

Karazella

May 20, 2017
If memory serves, you'll find an item in the lab that will provide the passcode.

Yea all i got was a plush doll and the hint was its name which idk wut it is, plus the plant in the forest cave is gone and i think i need an item from it

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Yea all i got was a plush doll and the hint was its name which idk wut it is, plus the plant in the forest cave is gone and i think i need an item from it

Someone in the science lab might be really happy to see that doll. The plant will only disappear if you manage to defeat it.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
If you get captured by the keeper, you'll be able to leave the graveyard. You'll lose access to Rinny, though.

Apr 5, 2017
I think I discovered a problem in New Game+. I masturbated in the public restrooms and then went to sleep to get arrested in the morning by Arlene, but when we got into the interrogation room, she doesn't interrogate me. We're just standing below the Solid Pink Square doing nothing. Would this classify as a bug or something?Possible Glitch.png

Last edited:

Karazella

May 20, 2017
I think I discovered a problem in New Game+. I masturbated in the public restrooms and then went to sleep to get arrested in the morning by Arlene, but when we got into the interrogation room, she doesn't interrogate me. We're just standing below the Solid Pink Square doing nothing. Would this classify as a bug or something?View attachment 4380

Maybe shes arrested me 5 times amd that never happened but i idk where new game + is so i cant try

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I have a new idea to be implemted diapers and soiling (if they rnt all ready in) add them how u want i just wanna see my character wif diapers and soilng maybe add a cursed diaper that when its worn it can never be taken off (unless u fap weird right a diaper u cant take off bit some how u can fap) and causes u to soil urself. This is just an idea add if u would like.

Eh, to be honest, I don't think that's something I'd be interested in setting up. Sorry bud.

Mostly curious to look at how you accomplished several things with it. Hopefully, while I'm looking at it I'll have some flash of insight for how to convert a dice pool mechanic into something Ruby can handle. Yeah, now that I think about it... I should probably have mental health services standing by, shouldn't I? lol

Edit: After taking a cursory look over the scripting and eventing in version 9.0, I must say that my respect for you has increased tenfold. It looks like it would be very easy to convert your system to adapt the Interlock (Cyberpunk 2020) rules. My epiphany regarding a Storyteller/original World of Darkness rules adaption did not come, unfortunately. :(

Haha, glad to hear it. What project is that?

I think I discovered a problem in New Game+. I masturbated in the public restrooms and then went to sleep to get arrested in the morning by Arlene, but when we got into the interrogation room, she doesn't interrogate me. We're just standing below the Solid Pink Square doing nothing. Would this classify as a bug or something?View attachment 4380

Ah yeah. I'll fix that.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Eh, to be honest, I don't think that's something I'd be interested in setting up. Sorry bud.

Haha, glad to hear it. What project is that?

Well, here's the property I want to adapt:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Darkness

And here's the property I think I actually can adapt based on my examination of Lust Doll:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_2020

Basically, any time I see an RPG Maker project that uses a heavily customized core system, this project returns to the forefront of my mind. I toy with the idea of consulting with Gibmaker, but something about that prospect frightens me. lol

Tad Cooper

Apr 24, 2017
Indivi, in your encounter database script you've commented out line 29 that would include random nagas in the pyramid. You must have been testing and forgot.

Tripping and falling on a rock when exploring is incredibly annoying. Since it's unavoidable damage it should probably increase toughness.

For those of you having trouble passing checks, here is a simple Autohotkey script to help grind. If you want empathy, go to the park and press 1 (not on the numpad). It will spam D and Z for you to dance with fairies, sniff flowers, and punch bugs infinitely. Press again to stop.

If you want to gain massive amounts of combat experience, use the library to reduce fight or mystic by -100%. For example: take a bath, then go to the library, read "The Days Long Ago" and "A Boy and His Dog", then strip naked. This will make every attack do no damage. Go to the abandoned town and press D (or 3 on the numpad, using the script) until you get a slime monster. Then press + on the numpad to ineffectually slap at the monster until it beats you: gaining Fight, Nimble, Toughness, and Allure. Press + again to stop sending the command. Repeat the process until it can no longer damage you, then you can walk away from the computer and do something else while Lust Doll slaps. When you come back you'll have tens of thousands of points. Unfortunately doing it this way means you'll ultimately become a glass cannon because toughness doesn't increase unless you take damage.

Code:
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#IfWinActive ahk_class RGSS Player
Grind = 0

NumpadAdd::

Grind := !Grind
	while Grind{
		send z
		Sleep 100
	}
return

Numpad3::
	Grind:= 0
	send {d}
return

1::

;Grind empathy in the park or attack in normal battles.
Grind := !Grind
	while Grind{
		send d
		Sleep 100
		send z
		Sleep 100
		send z
		sleep 100
		send z
		sleep 100		
	}
return

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Heads-up, meeting cassie for the don might be bugged on a new game+, preventing you from talking her down with empathy. I'll take a look and see what's up.

Well, here's the property I want to adapt:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Darkness

And here's the property I think I actually can adapt based on my examination of Lust Doll:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_2020

Basically, any time I see an RPG Maker project that uses a heavily customized core system, this project returns to the forefront of my mind. I toy with the idea of consulting with Gibmaker, but something about that prospect frightens me. lol

Oh, I sort of knew Gibmaker back in the day (or at least knew of him.) Why not ask him? He seemed like a pretty decent fellow.

Man, I miss doing cyberpunk stuff. Lust Doll sorta has elements, but I wouldn't really classify it that way. More sorta post-apocalyptic sci-fi fantasy.

I have an idea, but do you like multiple breasts and arms?

Multiple arms, sure, though that's likely more of an NPC thing. Way too messy if I tried to give players that option.

Multiple breasts, sorry bud, not really my cup of tea.

Welp i tried

No worries, worst I can say is no.

Indivi, in your encounter database script you've commented out line 29 that would include random nagas in the pyramid. You must have been testing and forgot.

Tripping and falling on a rock when exploring is incredibly annoying. Since it's unavoidable damage it should probably increase toughness.

Yeah sorry, that happens way more often than I'd like to admit. It'll be fixed for next update.

Sure, I guess I can add some toughness for falling on rocks.

Haha, kudos on the efficient grinding methods.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Heads-up, meeting cassie for the don might be bugged on a new game+, preventing you from talking her down with empathy. I'll take a look and see what's up.

Oh, I sort of knew Gibmaker back in the day (or at least knew of him.) Why not ask him? He seemed like a pretty decent fellow.

Man, I miss doing cyberpunk stuff. Lust Doll sorta has elements, but I wouldn't really classify it that way. More sorta post-apocalyptic sci-fi fantasy.

I fear asking him any questions regarding Set Discrepancy. I have the impression that it's still a rather sore subject.