Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
p0qvmg8.png

Full release r16.2: https://mega.nz/#!DA8XkLpS!1fL4ZWALQ6lLjdA0bxGwd4hCPJCo6Y-oeuqBASsPrIQ
Latest news on tumblr: http://indivigames.tumblr.com/

Lust Doll is set in a post-apocalyptic semi-modern/future world, where you start alone and confused in a dangerous place, and go on to carve out a piece of the world for yourself. There'll be a main storyline to follow, but the emphasis is going to be on making it a sandbox game where you just screw around and have fun.
tR39NFc.png

There's a large emphasis on body configuration and gender identity. You choose who you want to be at the beginning, but your body may change over the course of the game, depending on your actions.

You'll also be able to control what kind of content you can see in the game. For example, if you wish for your character to have sex with only males or only females, or if you don't want to see a particular kink, then you can disable them.

You have eight stats to manage:

Fight - How good you are at combat.
Mystic - How in tune you are with supernatural/ metaphysical elements.
Nimble - How good you are at doing intricate actions, such as fixing machines, dancing, picking locks, escaping binds.
Tolerance - How much punishment your body can shake off, your ability to enter poisonous environments, how quickly you fold under torture.
Empathy - How good you are at understanding others and convincing them towards your point of view.
Intellect - How easily you can interpret or figure out something that you don't originally know, or have never seen before.
Senses - How good you are at seeing hidden things, such as secret passages, places that you can climb up, traps, hidden people.
Allure - How attractive you are. This can be beneficial to you, but can also get you into trouble, depending on circumstances.

Each of these stats grow the more that you use them. They'll also be affected by your current states, and what you're wearing. For example, wearing bondage clothing might improve your allure, and having a symbiote latched onto you might improve your senses, but may hinder your intellect, among other things.

Getting Started:
-Configurate your player character to your preference. Don't worry too much about getting the perfect setup; you'll be able to change all of it later on.

-You can set what kinks you want in the Inner Sanctum, and the game will prevent undesired kinks from showing up (with some exceptions, but it's generally pretty good about this.) These options can be changed at any time later on as well.

-Sleeping at a heart icon will set a spawn point there, as well as restore your health and energy to full. Whenever you lose all of your health or energy, you'll be returned there in most cases (but not always!)

-For the most part, losing a fight is inconsequential (and in some cases, is even necessary to proceed!) The game will generally warn you when losing might result in a bad end (usually in the form of the player having a bad feeling.) Otherwise, many scenes in the game are found by surrendering, so feel free to throw fights if you don't see any warnings!

-Note that running away consumes some of your energy. If you don't have enough, you won't be able to run from your next fight!

-If you let your lust get too high, that can result in severe stat penalties, but also huge bonuses for your allure, which can help you defeat enemies easier depending on the situation.

-Remember you can press D to trigger an encounter at any time.

CGkHYGZ.png

This game will always be available for free. If you’d like to support it, please check out my Patreon!

Game Blog: http://indivigames.tumblr.com/
Patreon: http://patreon.com/indivi
Wiki: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page
Discord: https://discord.gg/nKQGYKk

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
one of my favorite game,,, sadly i cant contribute anything beside playing it,,, sorry,,,

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Shows a lot of promise, I cant wait to seen more. I hope the torture rack will be what I think it is. (A bondage haven!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, here's release 2.

Change log:
-Implemented semi-automated exit point arrows
-Automated resetting overlay options
-Added gaining record for masturbating in apartment
-New area: Forest Park
-Added items: glasses, visors, masks, vibe panties, necklaces
-Reduced saturation of green clothes
-Improved efficiency of records for scene variations
-Revised coding for stuff that can happen to you while you're walking
-Opened up a store close to Tiffany's Gems store
-Added flags for involuntary transformation in Inner Sanctum
-Added being able to wander the wilderness
-New area: Abandoned Base
-Rewrote apartment masturbation scenes
-Re-added portraits using vertical frame
-Re-mapped Inner Sanctum
-Messed with sleeping
-Removed collars from shop, and removed them from character if wearing (I'm going to do something more special with them.)
-Automated showing what body part an equip goes on
-Added place to remove parasites in city

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!SUVRFSYa!pIVQOyegtwtE7kgPcynzTGh4nJhMPhyROT-9PPOmjUs

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I'm running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

one of my favorite game,,, sadly i cant contribute anything beside playing it,,, sorry,,,

Eh, no worries. Just glad you guys are enjoying it!

Shows a lot of promise, I cant wait to seen more. I hope the torture rack will be what I think it is. (A bondage haven!)

Most likely BDSMey stuff, which of course includes bondage :)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Most likely BDSMey stuff, which of course includes bondage :)

Will PC be the Sub or Dom, or will there be a choice for both?

Also thanks for making updating easy as drinking water. Just Extract in the same area as the old one and yes to all. seems to work so far.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Will PC be the Sub or Dom, or will there be a choice for both?
Also thanks for making updating easy as drinking water. Just Extract in the same area as the old one and yes to all. seems to work so far.

Probably sub at first, with Dom'ing happening later with named NPC's.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015

Aza

Oct 25, 2015
This game is interesting, I hope you stick to it.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Have a bunch of bug fixes and quality of life improvements!

-Added 1152x864 resolution option, removed 2048x1536
-Added hermaphrodite warning
-Fixed some bugs in options
-Game now memorizes and restores last received message when leaving main menu
-Made having balls with a dick mandatory again (too much trouble to account for otherwise in scenes)
-Added ‘Wear any’ option in equip, to quickly fill equip slots.
-Revised item heal requisites
-Optimized code to reset variables on accessing events
-Fix for getting infected with parasite when breast size is large
-Fix to prevent having crotch sex when infected with parasite (which would crash the game)

Download link r2.1: https://mega.nz/#!TEVHRDhJ!3Z7JZn_Gh6dY98e74rgcld3ehpQxR2Kpy2ll3YPDYHA

That's fine with me! Prefer sub anyways.

Yeah, me too.

This game is interesting, I hope you stick to it.

Thanks, I'll try.

Wonder how to go to the forest park...

It's in the abandoned town, behind the locked gate on the west side. The key to open it is also somewhere in the abandoned town.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I got to the abandoned bunker and have bought just about if not everything in the city, there was a door in the bunker i couldn't get through and the north gate of the city as well. Am I missing something? This was on the previous version, haven't yet tried the newest.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I got to the abandoned bunker and have bought just about if not everything in the city, there was a door in the bunker i couldn't get through and the north gate of the city as well. Am I missing something? This was on the previous version, haven't yet tried the newest.

room behind locked door in bunker is used when you lose against mini boss there,,, north gate of the city i think still locked or in development

Wonder how to go to the forest park...

search fo the key in abandoned town,,, personally i found the key at safehouse 2nd floor,,, after talking with catwoman at warehouse,,,

It will be great if i can buy item at bulk,,, it's boring when you will buy restorative item but only buy one at a time,,,

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
room behind locked door in bunker is used when you lose against mini boss there,,, north gate of the city i think still locked or in development

It will be great if i can buy item at bulk,,, it's boring when you will buy restorative item but only buy one at a time,,,

Yes, no way to open the north door in the city just yet.

Right, someone else also mentioned wanting to be able to buy in bulk. It's on the to do list.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Cant wait for more up-dates.

An idea I can suggest.

If you wait to much for Mistyra you get a "bad end" of some kind.  Or if you don't want to add endings. Maybe she forces a Parasite collar on you.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey, I just released the latest version to patrons, so the public version will come out in a week from now. As stated on tumbler, from here on out, I'm going to try to focus on one storyline at a time (which patrons mostly decide,) so that I can do a better job on it. And I'll still do work on the storylines that don't win. I just likely won't get as much done on them, which means I probably won't make that content available immediately.

Cant wait for more up-dates.

An idea I can suggest.

If you wait to much for Mistyra you get a "bad end" of some kind.  Or if you don't want to add endings. Maybe she forces a Parasite collar on you.

You're in luck because the next update does in fact feature a bad end you can get with her now! Not necessarily via the method you mentioned, but something a little more obtuse to figure out...

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
You're in luck because the next update does in fact feature a bad end you can get with her now! Not necessarily via the method you mentioned, but something a little more obtuse to figure out...
Oh.. this is gonna be good..but more obtuse?  *Caddicarus style* WHAT?! 

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, here's release 3.0!

So IxFa's been helping me out with some defloration and masturbation scenes and with fixing up my writing/grammar errors. Her previous work includes scenes for Corruption of Champions, and Fall of Eden. She's currently looking for support in doing what she loves, so if you're interested in commissioning some erotic stories, check her out! Specialties include: Defloration, masturbation, rape, bestiality, femdom, and abuse.

http://ixfa.tumblr.com/Writing

---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Release 3.0:
Download link: [FONT='source_sans_proregular']https://mega.nz/#!KE9jFbyC!OayqdipMbEh3yC12pVhtRDMwF83GjuxMwz_gz7ZvvNA[/FONT]

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

Also, make sure to save in locations other than those that were remapped (entrance to new ark city, upper level of safe house, science laboratory), before updating, otherwise you might get trapped in the scenery.

If you do end up getting trapped, re-download the old version, and it should have the old maps.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

---------------------------

And here's the change log for release 3.0
-Made Scythera boss harder to defeat with lust attacks
-Re-did NPC portraits to show far greater number of expressions.
-Remapped front of new ark city to make it easier to leave/enter.
-Fixed a bug where selecting certain genders won't display portrait.
-Remapped upper level of abandoned town safe house, and added ability to masturbate there.
-Messed around with event backgrounds. If it's not showing up, just keep playing, and it'll fix itself.
-Fixed a bug where you'd be considered indecently dressed even while fully clothed.
-Re-did virginity taking criteria settings
-New NPC: Apartment neighbour
-New NPC: Bathhouse girl
-Added an additional room to bathhouse
-Remapped small part of science laboratory
-Switched blue and yellow flower effects for Flower Spirit, to make more sense.
-Made having a dick without balls possible again. This time it's for good, promise.
-Improved method of text display, which made the point above this one feasible.
-Added randomized contextual keywords. If you have large breasts, small cock, etc., it'll be reflected in the text every so often.
-Redid descriptions for records to be more general so that the record will count when you do an act to someone (as opposed to only having it count when it's done to you)
-Added shrine for foot fetish
-Made current M2F transformation criteria less stringent. You can have tits and still activate it.
-Removed toilet descriptions, to avoid confusion over their interactivability (is that even a word?)
-Added a massage scene and a defloration scene by IxFa to the slime monster.
-Added a defloration scene by IxFa to the highwayman.
-Implemented system for showing guest scene writer
-Extended one of Mistyra's scene, making it more orgasm denial-y
-Revised Mistyra's scenes to show her face with varied expressions
-Fixed bug where sleeping while infected with parasites would temporarily remove those parasites
-Added an extensive scene for Mistyra, with varied outcomes, including a bad end
-Made parasites randomly enlarge certain body parts when extracted (only at lab)
-Changed psychic stat to mystic
-Fixed a lot of the writing errors in previous scenes (thanks IxFa!)
-Added clothing options: socks, bra, more panty colors, undershirts
-New NPC: Scientist
-Added short extension to parasite storyline
-Fixed bug where getting captured by Mistyra would cause your assets to disappear temporarily

Oh.. this is gonna be good..but more obtuse?  *Caddicarus style* WHAT?! 
Well it's more just you need to think a little to get it. To start you off, something changes with her if you beat her after she's captured you at least once.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Well it's more just you need to think a little to get it. To start you off, something changes with her if you beat her after she's captured you at least once.

YAY! 3.0! Hype is real. I came to the forums to poke around, saw ya quote me, saw date, did math, Not quite a week but EH FUCK IT CLOSE ENOUGH and fine with me.

And Ok. Will have to try it out.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
found bug (or not,,,) when i equip green windbreaker and dress pants and lose to Mystira, the opening shows that i don't have any breast nor any dick and vagina, but after that the image fixed itself,,, found the bad end, it was interesting,,, keep it up,,,

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitle2.png
    Untitle2.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 31

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
 found the bad end, it was interesting

How do you get it? I have poked quite a bit. Nothing yet, maybe my luck is shit. 

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I found it accidentally,,, require tolerance 15+ and covered in parasite,,,

Get caught > covered in parasite > escape > find her again > defeat her > pursue > resist > repeat from find her again,,,

Like indivi states you must at least get caught once to trigger the pursue scene,,,

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I found it accidentally,,, require tolerance 15+ and covered in parasite,,,

Get caught > covered in parasite > escape > find her again > defeat her > pursue > resist > repeat from find her again,,,

Like indivi states you must at least get caught once to trigger the pursue scene,,,

I got it, I think at a certain point during the resisting part, I pressed X instead of Z heard a chime and got a different ending. Maybe that's it.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
found bug (or not,,,) when i equip green windbreaker and dress pants and lose to Mystira, the opening shows that i don't have any breast nor any dick and vagina, but after that the image fixed itself,,, found the bad end, it was interesting,,, keep it up,,,

Thanks for the heads up, it's fixed now. I uploaded a fixed version (Still says 3.0) if you want to grab it in the link above.

YAY! 3.0! Hype is real. I came to the forums to poke around, saw ya quote me, saw date, did math, Not quite a week but EH FUCK IT CLOSE ENOUGH and fine with me.
And Ok. Will have to try it out.

Sweet, hope it satisfies!

Scythera boss?

I think most people forget about this thing because it's a monster you only see once, and it doesn't sex you up :p