Lust doll startup bug (need help, idk how to fix)

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
I heard of a adult game called Lust doll so I searched it up, found the website, downloaded it and started it.

However, when I start the game full screen, my hole screen starts blinking. I see the game in the middle of the screen, but everything around it is blinking.

And I can't get it to go into widow mode either, so I basically can't play the game unless I want to have a seizure. PLZ HELP, Idk how to contact the creator either :/

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Don't play in fullscreen, if the game automatically launch in FS mode then try to press ALT+ENTER to switch to windowed mode, if it doesn't work well.. Dunno

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
Don't play in fullscreen, if the game automatically launch in FS mode then try to press ALT+ENTER to switch to windowed mode, if it doesn't work well.. Dunno

Yeah it worked, thanks! Though In the end, I really would like it to be in full screen but this atleast makes it playable :D

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Probably a limitation of your resolution... What video card are you using?

Might try hitting Esc and going into options... Select Window Max instead of Full screen.

See if that does anything for you.

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
Probably a limitation of your resolution... What video card are you using?

Might try hitting Esc and going into options... Select Window Max instead of Full screen.

See if that does anything for you.

Window max is un clickable, its dark than the other buttons. My screen res is 1920x1080 which isn't an option in the graphics settings even though that's usually the standard for most people. I'm using a 1070 GeForce MSI Graphics card.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Sounds like it's having a hard time interfacing with your driver.

Do you have the full driver installed, so Nividia Geforce Experience shows in the system tray?

Also, do you have an onboard graphics chipset like an Intel in the computer as well?

If so, you might try manually associating the game with your Nvidia processor here:

Capture.jpg

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
Sounds like it's having a hard time interfacing with your driver.

Do you have the full driver installed, so Nividia Geforce Experience shows in the system tray?

Also, do you have an onboard graphics chipset like an Intel in the computer as well?

If so, you might try manually associating the game with your Nvidia processor here:

Capture.jpg

I have a Intel core i7 if that is what you mean by onboard graphics.

I have the GeForce experience which does show in the windows toolbar.

but idk how to do the 3D thing.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Check under device manager > Display adapters and see if you have an intel chipset showing in addition to your Nvidia.

The 3D thing is demonstrated in the screenshot above.

Just right click on your Nvidia icon in the system tray and choose Open Nvidia Control Panel, then click on the item highlighted in the screenshot above.

Use the add button to browse to the executable for the game, and select it and press Ok.

That will force that application to associate with your Nvidia graphics card, and you can control the functionality of it there.

For flickering, might want to play with anti-aliasing a bit and see if that helps.

Last edited: