Lumi the Virgin

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
Is there a reason Lumi can't be fucked, mindbroken, impregnated, and corrupted?

Update:

The Dark Master originally started creating the "Fetish Cathedral" dungeon, where Lumi's lab is placed. When he moved on to other things, her room and actions were mostly done, so it got added to the main game in a placeholder location.

Muffdiver has been working on his dungeon doc and June 2017 said the 1st draft was 65% complete.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V4fynHhnC3hXdBt66pQdMlOPx2PAlrt7jToSfzAFT-k/edit
https://trello.com/c/0qtJ21LF/25-fetish-church-dungeon

So there's hope to fuck/corrupt/impregnate Lumi yet! Sadly, the 65% draft has almost no mention of her other than she will be there in her current form (at least) once you beat it. I worry that she won't be updated with more interactions. : /

Last edited:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
The creator of Lumi wanted it to be so.
Their have been plenty of NPC's throughout these games that were there just to give items.
They are scarce, but not non-existent.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Been goblin not mean she should be sexable. On the more serious note I think Lumi supposed to be part of some dungeon that was never added so maybe TOJ is right about author wishes or till the dungeon been completed she supposed to be merely merchant and enchanter.

JimboJizzim

Nov 11, 2016
Florida, USA
Yeah, Lumi initially was supposed to be part of a dungeon that was never created, I remember that being said long ago IIRC

And yes, I've been lurking for the longest time with these games. I'm just glad modders (like Ormael, Kitten, Liadri and the rest) picked up the game and are providing free content that's arguably coming in faster than Fenco originally did. (And free too!)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lumi may eventualy be moved to the place she supposed to be. If we manage to find blueprints/orginal gdoc for dungeon that she was part of. I think author for this dungeon is still chilling out in community so reaching him will be only matter of some time spent.

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
As I recall, she was supposed to be a part of the Followers of the Fetish dungeon in either the Swamp or the Bog. Her showing up in Explore was just a placeholder event until those locations were added.

Jul 30, 2017
I would be nice if Lumi was put in the Place Tab so you can go to her when ever you needed to buy something from her, also she might get a mate and family later on (just thinking it would be nice to see that) as in not all goblins want to have sex with a bunch of characters.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As I recall, she was supposed to be a part of the Followers of the Fetish dungeon in either the Swamp or the Bog. Her showing up in Explore was just a placeholder event until those locations were added.
Which, of course, they never were.
I would be nice if Lumi was put in the Place Tab so you can go to her when ever you needed to buy something from her, also she might get a mate and family later on (just thinking it would be nice to see that) as in not all goblins want to have sex with a bunch of characters.
You might want to ask the mod developers to consider this, Mraz.

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
The Dark Master originally started creating the "Fetish Cathedral" dungeon, where Lumi's lab is placed. When he moved on to other things, her room and actions were mostly done, so it got added to the main game in a placeholder location.

Muffdiver has been working on his dungeon doc and June 2017 said the 1st draft was 65% complete.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V4fynHhnC3hXdBt66pQdMlOPx2PAlrt7jToSfzAFT-k/edit
https://trello.com/c/0qtJ21LF/25-fetish-church-dungeon

So there's hope to fuck/corrupt/impregnate Lumi yet! Sadly, the 65% draft has almost no mention of her other than she will be there in her current form (at least) once you beat it. I worry that she won't be updated with more interactions. : /