Lucretia's Legacy [Ren'py]

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
YdPQtw8.png

Lucretia's Legacy is getting well along in development :)

Fetishes include Dominance, submission, consensual slavery, spanking, flogging, group sex, exhibitionism, rope, harems, demon sex, and oh, yeah, vampires.

0.0.7 is available for free, and 0.0.8 is out for Patrons, both on my Patreon page.

Last edited:

MadisonX

Jul 7, 2016
Just tried Bondage Island and Lucretia. Easily the best new games I have seen in ages. Really does a wonderful job with BDSM themes. Immediately became a Patron! Please keep up the great work. I highly recommend that everyone try these games, seems like the start of some really amazing work.

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
0.0.3 is now available for the public. 0.0.4 is available for Patrons.

Increasingly I'm using the latest, Genesis 8 based models, so the models in the game don't look quite like the ones in most other games.

PC Version

Mac Version

Version 0.0.4, as well as progress reports on 0.0.5, is available on my Patreon. Please support me if you like the game, and are able.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Let's see... the game has good models but there are quite a few problems:

-First of all almost all the characters are way too open for sex, I don't mean to say that all characters should be prudes but they should truly be more reserved, even a slut will not accept just anyone. In fact the relationship system is a bit too simple, at the very least it would be kind of nice to have a "friendship" and "love" stats.

-There are too many opportunities to bite people, as I said in the first point the thing is that people should be more "on guard" when you just met them and if you do something strange they will stop you, in fact it would be nice to have a few "perks" that can be unlocked in the game like for example "forgiven bite" (which would make the one you have bitten forget everything related to it). At the start it would make sense that you find it hard to obtain blood and that perhaps the easier way is to obtain it by fighting or stealing blood at the hospital. But depending on what type of blood you are feeding you should obtain a buff or debuff.

-The stat system needs more... flesh to it. But well about this I can't truly say anything because I don't know how do you expect it to work.

-About interactions and locations... places like the s/m club should be unlocked not from the beginning but during the game, needing some requirements like x charisma or y dominance, on the point of dominance I would recommend that it's related to your aura and that it can become a submissive one instead depending on what type of sex you have or even options on interactions, having the correct aura should give more points on the relationship or less (the best way should be define all characters in dom, sub and neutral).

-Finally seeing that we are a vampire, I think people would expect that mind control/influence would be quite important on the game, like influencing a girl to become a slut, to like more anal sex... but this part is truly advanced so I'm just saying it XD.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
I would like to have unlimited time XD

I understand the desire not to have a somewhat artificial time-constraint, and I'm knocking around some ideas in my head to make the time end something of a "soft cap." I want this to be a game, and not a visual novel, so I do want there to be some constraints you're working against. At one time my thought was to have a rival vampire who was attempting to seduce the same girls, which I think was a better and more thematic game mechanic. The game would then be over when every girl had "picked a side" as it were. Having the reaction other games creators have gotten whenever they include content where the girls the protagonist is after fuck other guys, however, I went with the time constraint instead. I'm open to suggestions for other kinds of constraints that would do away with a need for a time limit.

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Let's see... the game has good models but there are quite a few problems:

-First of all almost all the characters are way too open for sex, I don't mean to say that all characters should be prudes but they should truly be more reserved, even a slut will not accept just anyone. In fact the relationship system is a bit too simple, at the very least it would be kind of nice to have a "friendship" and "love" stats.

-There are too many opportunities to bite people, as I said in the first point the thing is that people should be more "on guard" when you just met them and if you do something strange they will stop you, in fact it would be nice to have a few "perks" that can be unlocked in the game like for example "forgiven bite" (which would make the one you have bitten forget everything related to it). At the start it would make sense that you find it hard to obtain blood and that perhaps the easier way is to obtain it by fighting or stealing blood at the hospital. But depending on what type of blood you are feeding you should obtain a buff or debuff.

-The stat system needs more... flesh to it. But well about this I can't truly say anything because I don't know how do you expect it to work.

-About interactions and locations... places like the s/m club should be unlocked not from the beginning but during the game, needing some requirements like x charisma or y dominance, on the point of dominance I would recommend that it's related to your aura and that it can become a submissive one instead depending on what type of sex you have or even options on interactions, having the correct aura should give more points on the relationship or less (the best way should be define all characters in dom, sub and neutral).

-Finally seeing that we are a vampire, I think people would expect that mind control/influence would be quite important on the game, like influencing a girl to become a slut, to like more anal sex... but this part is truly advanced so I'm just saying it XD.

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestions.

I want to address your last and first point together, because they are connected for me. I agree that the vampire genre implies some level of influence. I don't want to have something like mind control because I think I don't want to make a game that's about rape, or highly questionable consent. In such a game, the player is essentially forced on an unethical route to see the content, and that's just not what I want to wake up in the morning to do. So that notion of influence is instead shown in the fact that the women's inhibitions are relaxed -- they would not "accept just anyone" but are in fact uniquely open to accepting the advances of a vampire. I'll try to make this effect of being a vampire more clear in the game than it currently is. I'm open to making some of the girls 'harder to get' as well, as long as I come up with imaginative ways for them to be so that are fun for the player.

I'm pretty sure my local BDSM club doesn't have any requirement for people to have x charisma or y dominance, or I'd see a very different bunch of people there. I'm active in my local BDSM community... spent Saturday night at such a club, tying girls up ... and I just don't see anything that makes an S/M club a magical place that needs to be unlocked. I should, perhaps, charge the player $20/25 every time he goes, though. :)

I like the dominant/submissive idea, and actually wrote something similar for another game -- I ended up developing Lucretia's Legacy instead. I think a relatively small portion of people who play a vampire game want to see content where the vampire is submissive. In this game, even the women inclined to be dominant (e.g., Veronica) are going to end up submissive to you, if you play your cards right... because you're a vampire, and therefore by definition more dominant.

Thank you so much for the food for thought!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I understand the desire not to have a somewhat artificial time-constraint, and I'm knocking around some ideas in my head to make the time end something of a "soft cap." I want this to be a game, and not a visual novel, so I do want there to be some constraints you're working against. At one time my thought was to have a rival vampire who was attempting to seduce the same girls, which I think was a better and more thematic game mechanic. The game would then be over when every girl had "picked a side" as it were. Having the reaction other games creators have gotten whenever they include content where the girls the protagonist is after fuck other guys, however, I went with the time constraint instead. I'm open to suggestions for other kinds of constraints that would do away with a need for a time limit.

Is nothing personal, just don't like time constrained games at all, in general.

Reactions: Takeda

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Is nothing personal, just don't like time constrained games at all, in general.
I appreciate your comments, and am adding a path to unlock effectively unlimited time. Or, one can ignore that path and just try to do everything within the time limit, for a faster but more time-constrained experience.

morag

Nov 6, 2017
I guess playable character is a female. Can someone give me info if male/female/both are avaliable for submission and for domination related scenes?

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I guess playable character is a female. Can someone give me info if male/female/both are avaliable for submission and for domination related scenes?

In Lucretia's legacy? Player character is male, turned into vampire and is about creating an harem of women, to get blood, sex, etc.
Some of the girls you can dominate, every girl is different and has diferent lifestyles, hobbies, etc.

Reactions: morag

morag

Nov 6, 2017
In Lucretia's legacy? Player character is male, turned into vampire and is about creating an harem of women, to get blood, sex, etc.
Some of the girls you can dominate, every girl is different and has diferent lifestyles, hobbies, etc.
I see, thanks for explaining the concept.