Lovely Guests v.0.3

NimrodX

Dec 13, 2016
Hi, everyone !

I would like to share with you an awesome 3D choice-based Ren'Py visual novel
Game is created with maximum sense of presence: there are a lot of sounds of environment and sexual intercourse.

94305555b254b5179815852825b51bca.png

Main plot

You’ll assume the role of a young guy who lives with mother in a big house. Now some guests are going to stay at your house for a while. You will see how this visit will affect the life of the protagonist. At this moment the game has two different endings.

Gameplay

You’ll be making choices between decisions that will change the main story and the final. There is no useless in-game grind actions or similar stuff. So you don't need to waste your time to advance the story.

Fetishes & Features

• Handjob
  • Footjob
  • Thighjob
  • Blowjob
  • Sex
  • Anal
  • Incest
  • Groping
  • Fishnet-stockings
  • Whoring
  • Threesome
Screenshots:
4744c0ace52b95d76aa594d8b1d642b0.jpg

AnnaShower17.png

cc512eb8a5b175cdb13c72e8c1cf5104.png

Links:
Lovely Guests v.0.2

1)Download from MEGA

Lovely Guests v.0.3 - for $+5 patrons
2)Download from MEGA

Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/perv2k16

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Ran through v. 0.2, and noticed some typos right off the bat, along with some awkward grammar: Mother saying "I now" should be "I know," etc. "Yesterday I talked with my old friend, you might remember her, it is Anna" is terrifically awkward. Better choices might be "Yesterday I talked with my old friend. Do you remember Anna?" or "Yesterday I talked with my old friend, Anna. You might remember her." Regardless, there's at least two sentences in there.

Hoo boy. There's certainly more, but I'm at least one version behind, so I don't know how many of these you've already caught.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but it looks like 0.2 is just the mother explaining that she's renting out rooms to her old friend and the friend's daughter. After that, it's just an endless cycle of "sleep, workout/doze off, sleep." All the other rooms remain empty. Given the statement "There is no useless in-game grind actions," it appears there is no further content in 0.2.

tl;dr: Public version of the game is currently proof of concept only, with grammatical issues consistent with ESL authorship. Neither is necessarily a problem, but there just isn't enough content to call it a real demo.

Reactions: einfachSepp

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
will check it out.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Tried new version - still nothing to do yet? Just wander the house, jerk off and go to sleep?

NimrodX

Dec 13, 2016
Tried new version - still nothing to do yet? Just wander the house, jerk off and go to sleep?
You have to sleep few nights (don't really remember how many 3 or 5 at most)
After that the story advances more interesting :)

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Played it last night all the way through, there is a lot of dead air before the guest get to the apartment. it really got borrowing.

I was liking everything up until the very end of the demo really. I wish we had continued to whole "molesting the unsuspecting mother" direction instead of the one you choose to go, it just felt so forced.