Lore and Character writing questions (Help)

EDvard

Nov 20, 2021
Inspired by the work of others I recently decided to write a character, i maybe not good at writing but i do have free time and desire to improve and also i like the game so i'll try, i know that it will take time and willpower also I'm not afraid of criticism and always looking for ways to improve.

So anyways i did my search and read the sticky threads on submissions, i have a raw idea and i want to make iron while it's hot and just need someone to ask questions on lore and maybe help for creating/writing the base and story of the character in this universe, in game i was more enticed on the smut stuff and didn't emersed myself into the lore that much which turn out to be so unique and rich.

I guess me being not native to english kinda throws me of to read the lore parts in anything assuming it'll be boring, well anyways if anyone could help it would be appreciated or point me where i could get help, for anything that i know i could be writing this in the wrong place i don't sit or write on forums that much, well thanks in advance and sorry for my english.