Looking for more games but with a focus on M/M content.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Ideally, if it was mostly or entirely M/M that'd be awesome, but anything is fine as long as I'm not forced to endure non M/M pairings if I don't want to.  Beyond that, any sort of game or fetish is fine, although I prefer RPGs and BDSM if possible.  I don't mind if it's still in development either, as long as it hasn't been abandoned.  Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Lielixthe

Apr 16, 2016
Blackgate appears to be primarily M/M (it's a WIP game, but there are H scenes available)

Flexible Survival has the option to ban/ward female encounters, therefore allowing you to avoid non-MM content right from the start. IIRC Lust Doll (also a WIP game) will also have this.

P.S. would hyperlink the game pages, but my browser is behaving oddly.

EDIT: Could someone who's played a significant amount of FoE remark on the amount of m/m content in it? I played it for a while, and then stopped when I read on the forums that the writers were more into futa/herm stuff. (This is not a complaint; more power to the writers for writing what they want. It was just a sign to me then that FoE probably wasn't the game for me, but I figure someone who's actually played the game more than I have would have a better gauge on the level of m/m content)

Last edited by a moderator:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I've played Blackgate, and it's pretty good.  Still I'm not super into furry content, but it does help if I'm playing a human protag and bottom, which is the case with blackgate.  It also has a great plot so far, so yay for that.

Lithophene

Mar 11, 2016
Isn't Lust Doll exclusively m/f and f/f right now though? Who knows when that game will even get m/m content. On the note of m/m games, uh... it's kind of hard to think of any that don't involve furries of some kind.

I'd have to second Flexible Survival because you can filter out female and herm characters to leave only male critters, but the game is still predominantly furry and monster content with a heavy emphasis on TFs. There is a game mode that heavily reduces the chances of you getting infected and transformed, but it's not 100% guaranteed to not change you from being human - especially if you're looking to play as a bottom (unfortunately being a sub/bottom kinda increases you're likelihood of getting infected). If you don't mind that, you can even pick up the "Submissive" trait that unlocks a lot of encounters specific to that trait for submitting right at the start of a fight.

Anyways, uh... m/m... m/m. Unfortunately, FS and TiTS are the top two I can think of. Euphorian Tides has some m/m content but it's currently in a hiatus so don't expect new content for it while the creators work on VS. Venture Seas will have m/m, but currently there's only m/f implemented. Fleshcult is a fun one, but it can get boring after a bit. The author's also on a bit of a hiatus with it. Kemo Coliseum is an interesting game. AFAIA, it's still active in development. Breeding Season used to have an equal amount of m/m and m/f content, but... the game devs decided to rework all of the monster sprites and animations and they ultimately made the decision to work on all animations involving a female player first. Considering I'm keeping very close eyes on this one, I can tell you that they're probably... ~45/50% done with the female player animations. Probably won't be seeing the m/m animations until June or so. Right now there's only one in-game event that has m/m animations and it's with the Valentine's Day event NPC.

I honestly can't really think of any other ones worth mentioning, haha. If you don't mind commercial VNs, there's always the nitro+CHIRAL visual novels. Coming Out on Top was a fun on too.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Concerning Flexible Survival, I have played in Researcher Mode with female encounters as warded or banned and I swear that transformations will only happen if you willingly take the nanites (even if you lose/submit to a foe, you'll get a vial instead of proceeding to a transfomation).

Lithophene

Mar 11, 2016
Concerning Flexible Survival, I have played in Researcher Mode with female encounters as warded or banned and I swear that transformations will only happen if you willingly take the nanites (even if you lose/submit to a foe, you'll get a vial instead of proceeding to a transfomation).

It depends on the creature iirc. Some of them have loss/submit scenes that involve you swallowing. Researcher mode protects you from most of the sexual TFs, but ingesting is still a go.

Lielixthe

Apr 16, 2016
Hm, the only non-furry games that come to mind are those from Benji Bright at The Erotic Ledger and Collared Prey Fantasy World by Logan Scodini. The former are 'games' in the loosest sense; in fact they're under the 'interactive fiction' tab on the page. The latter is very much a work in progress, last updated this January. Am crossing my fingers and hoping for the maker to still be working on it --I live for D/s elements in the adult games I play. 

P.S. again, I apologise for the lack of hyperlinks. Browser still uncooperative. ):

P.P.S. Can confirm that TF in Flexible Survival is still possible w/o use of vials/events even as a Researcher; my character somehow got a dragon tail while I wasn't paying attention. I'm not too put out by it though :3

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks for the replies.  If you think of anymore, by all means, please add it to the list.  In the meantime I'm going to try Fleshcult and Kemo Coliseum.

P.S. I've tried Coming Out on Top, and it's pretty good.  Well, except the horrible theme song that plays in the title menu.  Eugh.

Apple_Mans

Jul 2, 2017
Any living gay games? I know of one Im liking but im not allowed to mention it because drama. LOL

woolite

Dec 4, 2016
Gachi Muchi Kun just put out a new visual novel-style game. It's a commercial game, and I've only tried the free demo so far but it seem fun and the full game has potential. The focus is on gorilla mansex
They still sell Meat Log Mountain which is one of my favorite m/m games of all time. Also not free though.

https://meatlogmountain.blogspot.com/

Pernitax

Jul 21, 2017
The ones that I know of and haven't already made an appereance are:

HELL GAME which is a m/m only, monster-fucking game. It is in a very early development stage but has a unique and cool character building/transformation system. What put me off was the quality of the texts though.

Hard Times in Hornsville this is a sandbox game with massive amounts of content. It has several different m/m routes although some of them were added in the recent update so they are only available for patrons ATM. I really liked this one but it has no furry/anthro/monster content just humans so it might not be what you want.