Looking for games where MC is transformed M2F

PrinceLunar72

Jan 21, 2017
It can be a XXX style game or can be a non erotic style game but I am looking for any game where the main character is transformed into a girl. Doesn't have to be a completed game but I would prefer it if it had a decent amount of content. Any suggestions?

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Figuratively everything. There are some odd ball pieces and some Normal Girl -> Bimbo stuff over at TFG as well.

But cream of the M2F crop over at TFG has to be Cursed by Anonymous Man

Reactions: Tinman

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Yeah, in the days before Patreon there was no incentive to not abandon projects and even with it there is no incentive to finish them.

splendidostrich

Aug 28, 2015
This seems like a fine opportunity to plug my game Newlife, which you can get at http://splendidostrich.blogspot.co.uk/. The default start option has you begin as a male character who's transformed into a woman during the introduction.

I should probably link some other games too, although AFAIK pretty much everything mtf is on tfgamessite and that's already been linked. The Weekend (www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=570) is one I played a short while ago and was very impressed with indeed, so that'd be another recommendation from me.

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
This seems like a fine opportunity to plug my game Newlife, which you can get at http://splendidostrich.blogspot.co.uk/. The default start option has you begin as a male character who's transformed into a woman during the introduction.

I should probably link some other games too, although AFAIK pretty much everything mtf is on tfgamessite and that's already been linked. The Weekend (www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=570) is one I played a short while ago and was very impressed with indeed, so that'd be another recommendation from me.

It is a fine time, as your game is great and fits the topic at hand!