Looking for - Eroge VN

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
As the title indicates I'm looking for decent VNs with erotic content, preferably with stat rising and/or RPG elements (skills, attribute points, etc) and choices that define the story. I don't care if they're Indie, AAA, western or asian however an english translation is necessary since I don't know squat of Japanese... or any asian language for that matter. :p  As for the fetishes I ain't picky - so long as it ins't anything extreme (gore, scat, water-sports, etc) I'm ok with it. The possibility of playing a female main character would be nice as well but not necessary.

I'm aware there's a few websites that list every VN known to man but I'm looking for YOUR personal picks.

PS: I've already played Katawa Shoujo and Loren: The Amazon Princess.

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Oni Rogue-like: Evolution - You play as a mutant who dates Rogue.

Princess Trainer by Akabur - Play as Genie from Aladdin who has to corrupt Jasmine into being Jafar's slave wife.

Highway Blossoms - Play a girl who takes a trip with another girl.

Have you tried Deardrops?? It's wordy but it's a good story.

Maji de Watashi series. Can play as a girl and very good series.

Fate/Stay Night. Google that! Still popular after all these years.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Much obliged! :D
"Fate/Stay Night" in particular seems to be quite interesting so its going to be my first stop. :)  

be prepared to read a long time even through one arc. I swear it took me 20 hours just to go through Saber's arc. Of course due to the choices you make you get the Sakura and Rin routes. So sometime may be shaved off once you do one arc and move onto another. Regardless the VN is engrossing and then there's the other VN's that came after.

Another VN I suggest is Tsukihime which is done by the same company that created Fate/Stay Night.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Much obliged! :D
"Fate/Stay Night" in particular seems to be quite interesting so its going to be my first stop. :)  

Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime are both classics. Be warned that the sex scenes are terrible. Like not-eating-seafood-for-a-week terrible.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime are both classics. Be warned that the sex scenes are terrible. Like not-eating-seafood-for-a-week terrible.

Yeah it's funny though how some Ero VN tend to turn it cult anime and manga classics though even if they leave out most if not all the adult content from the game that spawned it all.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

True, they are classics. I also recommend Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, which is virtually a sequel to Stay Night.

Other games I recommend are Eiyuu Senki, Words Worth, Majikoi (Oh Samurai Girls) and, for a non-h game, Long Live The Queen.

There's also Monster Girl Quest (and the RPG sort of sequel Paradox), but I'm not sure if it crosses the lines of any of your disliked fetishes. Considering you've likely played CoC, FOE and TiTS, you should be fine.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
One that strikes me that you might like is Yume Miru Kusuri (The Drug That Makes You Dream) - closest thing I found to Katawa Shoujo in scope and depth. The bully path is very intense. Also of note are several other classics, such as Desire, Fatal Relations and Nocturnal Illusions.

PeterBlack

Jan 15, 2016

Eh, the scenes in the "Fate" (Saber) and "Unlimited Blade Works" (Rin) routes of F/SN aren't so bad. I can't comment on Tsukihime or the "Heaven's Feel" route of F/SN, though.

I'll second the recommendation for Yume Miru Kusuri while I'm here.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
If you're after one with heavy gameplay elements, I'd recommend Eushully's games.  I can personally attest to Kamidori Alchemy Meister's quality and it has an English patch.  There are a few others I've played too, but KAM is the best one and should tide you over for some time.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
So many suggestions! Thanks guys, I'll make sure to check them out later :D
Oh and I'm enjoying Fate/Stay Night though I have a feeling its going to be one hell of an emotional roller-coaster ride... not that I mind. If a story can't convey any sort of feelings then its not a very good story IMO.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Glad to hear of fate/stay night being fun. Not suprised. It's a classic. Even though Yume Miru Kusuri or Tsukihime are good games I didn't know if I should recommend them because of drugs/psychosis/supernatural/death content. Use the visual novel database and look them up. The games are tagged so you can find out what content is in them.