Looking for discord rp partner(s)

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Looking for people who wish to rp on discord, rather than on an open forum. I don't like post a day formats for rp, I prefer an rp where people sit down for a few hours and post at each other. I am *not* looking for forum rp. That said, I can dm if needed, have a high level of experience in writing and a long list of well fleshed out characters for rp. I'm open to most fetishes, but prefer long epic tales with romantic elements, and paired characters among rpers, rather than strangers meeting under such and such circumstances. If you wish to know more, message me here or mail me.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Well I'm interested. I may not be the most senior of RPers but it's always fun to play. Also what day/s would we and anyone else be playing on?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I have an open schedule. It would be whenever you have time. I'm rethinking doing a group thing, though. I don't like trying to schedule things.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Yeah same here planning schedules is a pain in the ass expecilly with my schedule. Between school and work it's a pain.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Well, that's not a problem for me, as long as you can sit down for an hour or so at a time, every now and then. I'm away from my computer maybe once or twice a month.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Yeah that fine if we start today we cans start around 2 that's when I'm out of school. Also send me the discord

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
My discord is ShinyHappyFitsOfRage#0361. In a hilarious twist of fate, I actually have to go somewhere today, so it might need to be later today, or after.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
That's fine with me I got something later today to. Tomarrow will probably be better since I'll be on spring break.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
I'm interested if the offer still stands. What genre would the rp be in?