Looking for default race pictures

Cauldron

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone have a generic list of pictures for all the main species available? I'm wanting to put a face to my character and have little to no artistic talent for it, at the moment my character is just a generic frost leaf salamander. If something like that isn't available could anyone point me to something that would be a viable substitute for it?

Cauldron

Jul 10, 2020
I know of them but I'm not the happiest using a picture with an already defined character, but if that's all that's available I'll use it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You might try this topic, see if someone would be willing to tweak an image to something closer to your character. Malidica who stated it seems to have vanished but there are some other posters there who've got some editing skills and might be able to help you if you ask.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Malidca is still around, but spends most of his time on the Discord.

If you're looking for a Mander, Winter has nice pic of his OC on the Discord... but that's his OC. Hmm. I don't think there's that many 'mander types in fiction land.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hm. :/

Uh... Monster Girl get and MS paint to edit it to 100 x 100 pixels? Lemme see if I can find any likely catboys to start.

Edit: Of course the top listings are Catboy from that Ladybug show.

Edit 2: Neko boys on Pintrest more interesting. May not bother posting, bbl while gushing over pretty bois.

Edit 3: Swing... probably a miss for generic Catfolk male. Not my best edit...

Attachments

• icon-okay not that good.png
    icon-okay not that good.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: