Looking for a very specific genre.

Rurodrump

Feb 18, 2017
Alright. I really don't expect to find anything, but screw it, why not ask?

Are there any games html, text based, or flash, thats like a life sim, with recourse management, ect. Preferably something that's not completely furry or transformation based?

Note, I'm playing on Android, so any file that requires exe, glulx, limited on RPG Maker MV, and any vn without an apk file.

So naturally. I don't expect anything to come of this post lol.

However, even if you don't know of one identical, I'm still interested in new games I haven't played :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
There are a lot of brothel or slave management games with those sorts of features, are you interested in those? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any regular life sims that aren't transformation based.

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'recourse management,' but Life Choices seems to fit the bill. For all that the game is on tfgamessite, there's no or little physical transformation involved. There's also a couple of English-translated Russian games that might work, though most of them use QSP, so I don't know if that would work on Android.

Rurodrump

Feb 18, 2017
There are a lot of brothel or slave management games with those sorts of features, are you interested in those? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any regular life sims that aren't transformation based.

Um yeah. I've played free cities, loved that one. Was way to much fun. :)
I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'recourse management,' but Life Choices seems to fit the bill. For all that the game is on tfgamessite, there's no or little physical transformation involved. There's also a couple of English-translated Russian games that might work, though most of them use QSP, so I don't know if that would work on Android.

Cheers mate will be checking it out now :)