Looking for a Hunter x Hunter dm

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
A friend and I, both with very open schedules, have developed a duo for a somewhat smutty Hunter x Hunter based universe. Problem is, neither of us are excellent dm's. I can wing a few npc's, but complex plotlines, imaginative settings, and thought provoking moral dilemma's are difficult for me to muster. I'm far more able to bring a single character to life. Hey, we all have our limitations...

Anyway, looking for someone, preferably, with a working knowledge of the Hunter x Hunter setting, and a willingness to dm said setting. This can take place far from the events of the canon story, so many liberties can be taken... but one needs to understand Nen and the major organizations.

Our characters are Caim and Jade, a pair of anthropomorphic bunny folk that hail from a hidden village of ninja bunnies. A bit ridiculous, I know... but they're adorable.

An inseparable duo, they've found themselves exiled from home, and wound up in Meteor City, scrambling to survive, thus far. There's a lot more to their backstory, details are available for the asking.

We prefer to rp on discord. Feel free to pm, or add me, ShinyHappyFitsOfRage#0361 to discuss further details.