Looking For A Game

Rehalia

Mar 13, 2017
I know it's probably going to be hard as hell to find it, but are there any games out there, aside from TiTs and CoC that do detailed impregnation and knotting? I know Nimin kinda sorta does, but I'm looking for something...different.

To clarify:
Knotting is not required, but loved, Furry is also loved nut also not required. Preferred route is animation with a bit of text, but all text works fine as well.

Last edited:

wrdmnr

Nov 21, 2015
We'll need more information, is knotting required? is furry required? do you just want detailed descriptions, images, animations?

wrdmnr

Nov 21, 2015
Here's a few(I've only selected games that I feel are completish.):
Flexible Survival: very CoC and TiTS like, has some images, usually keeps scenes short. Engine is very outdated but it has a lot of content
Defiler Wings: your a dragon who rapes princesses to build an army, mostly images, no knotting
Slave Maker: you make sex slaves, you can get them off of contraception if you want, no knotting, not much furry
Violated Heroine: your a girl on an adventure, losing usually means rape and impregnation very much images and animations. very hard to get working

Reactions: Rehalia