Looking for a game I played a while back

L30P4RD

Dec 31, 2015
I remember you start off as a dragon, you wake in a cave and your parents are dead or something, not too solid on that part. There are elements like levelling up and i'm pretty sure the first thing you do in it is hunt for kobolds to eat rape or kill for levels or enslave so you can raise an army or just get them to gather materials for you so you can build housing or barracks and what not so they can look after your treasure hoard while you sleep, if you explore the cave with enough kobolds on your side at level 10 you encounter a dragon princess you can also defeat and enslave if you have the right stats or just straight up kill her. There were several areas to the game and I remember the cave started inside of a mountain, once you find an exit it leads out into a forest and you can make an outpost there to build up more of a civilization.

Thanks a ton for helping me find it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Sounds sweet. Anyone know where you can find it now? Justfuckinggooglingit didn't turn up anything.

Toastghost

Nov 27, 2015
Was it Defiler Wings? Kinda sounds like it,

if so you can find that on Kimochi or google

L30P4RD

Dec 31, 2015
Was it Defiler Wings? Kinda sounds like it,

if so you can find that on Kimochi or google

Nah, it was Redscale, gonna check that out later though.

Sounds sweet. Anyone know where you can find it now? Justfuckinggooglingit didn't turn up anything.

Right here. https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=622445&override=true

I think it was on FA, called red scale or something like that, not sure, sorry...

That's the one, thanks mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Had a go at it, but ran into some trouble early on- the game tells me I need to go home and rest because I'm exhausted, but I can't rest! Apparently I'm "not tired enough" and am only allowed to rest and recover my Energy at dusk- except there's no visible timer and no way to pass time except to continue exploring, getting into more fights. What the hell?

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Had a go at it, but ran into some trouble early on- the game tells me I need to go home and rest because I'm exhausted, but I can't rest! Apparently I'm "not tired enough" and am only allowed to rest and recover my Energy at dusk- except there's no visible timer and no way to pass time except to continue exploring, getting into more fights. What the hell?

The reason for this is because the developer added a 'stop' to resting whenever, as a way to stop people from abusing the rest to collect hordes of resources from bases.

Dr.Grimm

Dec 2, 2015
These are pretty awesome, have to wonder how on earth i´ve missed these. Where do you people find these games? I´ve scoured the nets for years and have found quite many games but have never even heard of these before

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

When you aren't in-doors or underground, location's name also contents information about whether it's day or night.