Looking for a game I cannot remember

Termin8tor

Feb 22, 2020
Hello, I am trying to find an old deck building game that I cannot remember the name of or find for the life of me. I remember that you need to corrupt various villages and had cards that played to certain fetishes, such as breasts or cock, to take over the villagers and then gain more cards to go to the next one. I do know it was in a medieval setting and I believe you start with imp cards. Does anyone know what game I am talking about? Thank you

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Also looking for game, im not sure of the Title. Not sure if it would be allowed though as I remember one of the charcter questlines was helping a 'little' catgirl with her first heat, and the Locked stikcy poest here of 'NO Ubderage anything or we IP ban you'

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Also looking for game, im not sure of the Title. Not sure if it would be allowed though as I remember one of the charcter questlines was helping a 'little' catgirl with her first heat, and the Locked stikcy poest here of 'NO Ubderage anything or we IP ban you'
Might be Nimin Fetish Fantasy by Xadera. It's linked on the blog so should be fine to mention.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
let me see... yeah that's right game. Been trying to find a working version but all the ones I can find are 'dead from Flash'