Loli Ninja?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Note: I know what this forum is from, I'm 100% willing to write this idea, just testing if it's a good one first.

I'm basically thinking of a new Gastigoth inmate/potential crewmate....just because there ain't enough lolis in this game, and besides, this game is for usual fetishes, right?

Basically thinking of writing a scene where a female criminal kaithrit, who looks like a loli. Uses loli physique to pretend being lost and looking for "mommy" and "daddy." If Steele is kind, he promises to help the girl find "her parents." After a while, the girl perks up and points..."Oh! I think I saw them over there, near that shop."

Cue ambush! As Steele turns his back on the girl to look at where she is pointing, she trips Steele. "Trip" status effect in place. She also injects a mysterious vial into Steele's neck....(+35 lust).

Battle scene! Thinking of 450 shields, 100 health, and a melee-based fighting style for the loli...

If Steele looses battle, he gets spitroasted and eaten alive...
If Steele wins the battle, the cannibal loli gets sent to Gastigoth, potentially can be bred or have sex scenes...

And I'm deliberating, but maybe even potential crew member? (Recruit her with money):allears:

Q: Is it alright if I don't know how to code? I probably can't code this, even if I do write this... :(

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
>Loli

Yeah No, if you want to write a petite gal, you're better off NOT using that descriptor, because Loli (Not Lolita, that's the frilly dress stuff) = Underage. It doesn't help that the idea you're writing makes her come off as a child somewhat.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
the cannibal loli

This violates several rules on this forum, so no. Consider your idea rejected in its entirety. Furthermore, new character submissions are not currently open anyway and aren't likely to resume any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.