Irestead
  • Lonely Milodan: Met her, Left her alone
  • Drawing Progress: She started drawing a portrait you 1 minute ago, 98.7%
-When I "Help/Join" + sex it says:
Irestead
  • Lonely Milodan: Met her, Left her alone
  • Sexual History: Sexed her
  • Times Sexed: 1
It's "left her alone" in all three cases, which I don't think is correct. Should probably only trigger when passed up on it.

Syri’s Quest
Cargo Hovercraft: Used stealth generator to sneak inside
Living Onahole: Taken
Commander Schora:
Researcher: Met and sexed her
Dr. Calnor: Met him
Valden: Met him, Freed him, He took the body of your Bimbo Siegwulfe Domi-Nique
Two errors:
-Commander Schora (after using Steele charm successfully (which apparently requires to be rough with her [& not take Calnor's body]), becomes blank as above). When I did not sex her under the shower & fought her it just says "Met her". When I did sex her (nicely) and then fought her it says "Met her, Sexed her nicely". And if I sexed her roughly and fought her it says "Met her, Sexed her roughly". So it seems it's the specific flirt solution only that is missing a state (blank). Although, the other may add a "and fought her".
-And the researcher says "Met and sexed her" even when I fought her w/o sex (at all, i.e. not even after the fight). Should have "Met and sexed her" (skip fight), "Met and fought her" (fight), "Met, fought and sexed her." (i.e. fight, followed by pound option), I think.

Tarkus Log error (found in 9.0.076 but confirmed in 9.0.083)

"The Hnngularity"
-After I scanned a fourth robot the quest does not update correctly in the Log. Colenso treats it as unsolved, but it does not show up as an active quest anymore. Only as solved...
From Codex:
  • The Hnngularity
  • ┕ Sexbots Scanned: 4
  • ┕ Sexbot Factory: Exploring...
This is the point when it gets crossed out.
Probably shouldn't get crossed off at this point, but after being to the factory and reporting back to Colenso (Hand So decision)).

Status
Not open for further replies.