Local Saves Disappeared (0.1.0)

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Went to play CoC2 today and suddenly my local save files had disappeared for no reason at all. I've played CoC2 only a few days ago and haven't had any issues in both saving and loading locally, even upon refreshing or closing and reopening the window. I haven't messed with my browser cookies/cache or file structure since then, so I'm not quite sure what could have caused this. I've refreshed the page, restarted my computer, and even turned off my firewall but my saves still don't come up. Is there any way I can recover my saves?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Nope. Something must have cleared out local storage, and nothing in the game's code does that. A lot of "speedup" or "cleanup" programs will delete it. Things like CC Cleaner or ASC.

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Nope. Something must have cleared out local storage, and nothing in the game's code does that. A lot of "speedup" or "cleanup" programs will delete it. Things like CC Cleaner or ASC.
Damn, guess I'm just shit outta luck then. I haven't used any cleanup or speedup programs, but maybe my antivirus did something fucky with the local storage. Damn you, McAfee! *shakes fist angrily to the sky*