Lobstoppers: a lobster tf

razor777

May 12, 2017
been a long time lurker on this forum and so just recently i decided to try my hand at writing something for tits. i figured i'd go with something that wouldn't cause me alot of headache like a transformation, i welcome all of you to provide me with criticisms and feedback with this, your help will certainly be appreciated as i plan on submitting this to fen once its done
link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hc3-KP-LQ8bPq8WoocbC0o5n096urixmYdWgsc6_f_I/edit?usp=sharing
Edit: completed appearance blurbs(01/11/21)

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Neat idea, I wouldn't mind the chance to have a Decapodian Steele. Two things I noticed when I looked at your Doc... One, stat boosts for the core stats are a no go, so you will need to remove that from the eyes tf. Two, is your color chances. In the wild, lobsters are mostly a muddy brownish green color, then increase in rarity to blue, red, yellow, multi colored, and albino. You may want to factor in all the natural colors before assigning percentages.

razor777

May 12, 2017
Neat idea, I wouldn't mind the chance to have a Decapodian Steele. Two things I noticed when I looked at your Doc... One, stat boosts for the core stats are a no go, so you will need to remove that from the eyes tf. Two, is your color chances. In the wild, lobsters are mostly a muddy brownish green color, then increase in rarity to blue, red, yellow, multi colored, and albino. You may want to factor in all the natural colors before assigning percentages.
thanks i wanted to make a tf that was more out there, that no one else has thought about doing, i got rid of the core stat boost and added more options for skin color based on your suggestion

Reactions: TiTSFan