List of simple yet dumbass questions!!!

Feb 15, 2023
1.Last I played was around April last year....can anyone summarize the changes? any new weapons and armors? any new NPCs? My dumbass can't comprehend the changes in the changelog for my life...

2.Does anyone know how many cocks a PC can get? Like what's the best way to get more? My current save(I HAVEN'T TOUCHED THIS GAME IN A 1 YEAR GODDAMN AM I LATE) currently has 2, also how do I efficiently increase cock and ball size? And how do I quickly the max number of cocks and balls?

3.I've been keeping my taint low, is there any benefits if I get full Taint other than higher libido? Any debuffs or anything? I'm kinda scared of increasing my PC's Taint as idk how the fucking thing works since I'm an absolute dumbass.

4.How does one get a tail-cock? and how many can I get?

5.When does Nastizia come back after her quest? I finished her quest and from the wiki she's supposed to contact you again right?

6.Any tips for the new class(Telekineticist)?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. Were you looking at the Blog or the Wiki's Update History? If you're having trouble, I'd suggest going through and copying everything flagged Backers or Public to a text file and then looking at that, to cut out most of the clutter. You'll miss some stuff, but most of the other entries are bugfixes. There have been some nice changes to the UI recently, with more coming.

2. Virection. Penis, Balls. 2x Consensol makes any penis length increases 4x more effective. Equilibricum could probably give you an arbitrarily high number of balls, but 4 is generally the practical maximum.

3. Technically, 100% Taint would allow you to have 200 Libido, but the benefits are marginal at best.

4. Dicksprout. You have as many as you have Tails, but they're all the same and most scenes don't account for having more than one.

5. No idea, haven't done that content.

6. There's been a lot of talk in the Feedback thread. Max Will. Intelligence you can take or leave. Telekinetic Warrior still wants to max Physique/Aim. Third Eye Aim might as well for X Chance weapon flags.

Feb 15, 2023
1. Were you looking at the Blog or the Wiki's Update History? If you're having trouble, I'd suggest going through and copying everything flagged Backers or Public to a text file and then looking at that, to cut out most of the clutter. You'll miss some stuff, but most of the other entries are bugfixes. There have been some nice changes to the UI recently, with more coming.

2. Virection. Penis, Balls. 2x Consensol makes any penis length increases 4x more effective. Equilibricum could probably give you an arbitrarily high number of balls, but 4 is generally the practical maximum.

3. Technically, 100% Taint would allow you to have 200 Libido, but the benefits are marginal at best.

4. Dicksprout. You have as many as you have Tails, but they're all the same and most scenes don't account for having more than one.

5. No idea, haven't done that content.

6. There's been a lot of talk in the Feedback thread. Max Will. Intelligence you can take or leave. Telekinetic Warrior still wants to max Physique/Aim. Third Eye Aim might as well for X Chance weapon flags.
1.What does 200 Libido even give?

2.Another stupid-ass question...but how does one make balls gigantic?

3.Thanks for answering!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1.What does 200 Libido even give?
I think Instinctive Psifocus* maxes out at 125 Libido, but you can get most of the way there with Sexiness. I'm fairly certain Fuck Sense and Tease maxes at 100. Like I said, the benefits are marginal.
*Use Libido instead of Will for Kineticist abilities.

2.Another stupid-ass question...but how does one make balls gigantic?
For sheer size, nothing beats 'Nuki Nuts. If you just want to produce huge amounts of semen, focus on increasing Cum Efficiency* and/or get the Inseminator Pro implant.
*Cum production is a percent of maximum capacity. It's generally better to increase Efficiency instead of Refractory Rate because the latter makes you Blue Balled faster.

Last edited: