Lisa: The Painful RPG

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
LISA-The-Painful-RPG.png

Definitely one of the more thought-provoking RPGs I've played in a while. Funny in places and tragic in others, with a protagonist that embodies a most unique deconstruction of the tropes that define a typical video game "hero". Also one of the few games I've played where choices really matter in the long run, and you genuinely feel the sacrifices you make down the line.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the game below.

I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Also one of the few games I've played where choices really matter in the long run, and you genuinely feel the sacrifices you make down the line.

I don't put this game up there with a vast majority of games I have played that make it to where your choices will change everything about the game. I still have to say the game has some entertainment value and can make you really think on the outcome of things. But that is all the game has for me. I will likely not play it again because it became rather boring part way through.

I honestly don't think the game is worth the current value to time played ratio. Not to say the game has that many bugs or down points but it is repetitive enough for me to notice and make me bored of everything I did through out it.