Lily's Awakening (new project under development) Version 0.2

Guitardude7

Jun 7, 2017
Work has continued, and here it is for everyone, Lily's Awakening version 0.2. Hope you all enjoy it :)

Some of the additions:

The game now currently has 370 available images, almost 1500 lines of text, introduces several new characters, and 3 new erotic scenes were added. At least 2 will be available in a play through (you won't be able to see all three in one play through because your choices will affect which of 2 scenes you'll get at one point.)

Yes, it's possible to play through and not see any of the new scenes, but it wouldn't be much of a game if it was too easy for you :)

That said, play it a few times, it's still short, obviously, and see what you find, I hope you won't be disappointed.

Enough babbling, here's the link: https://guitardude7.itch.io/lilys-awakening-version-02

r3dlLDg.jpg

e9uEKtl.jpg

RojuhcS.jpg

BeaerYb.jpg

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Takeda

May 21, 2016
The scene with the 2 sisters in the bath was so realistic and sexy. Hope you will continue this great story :)

Guitardude7

Jun 7, 2017
I will be continuing it, not only because I've invested a good amount of money into this project, but more importantly I've made a commitment to a lot of people who have been very engaged in this project from the beginning, and I always do what I say I will. And finally, I'm really enjoying this project. :)

Takeda

May 21, 2016
I just found an error following below:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laura.rpy", line 140, in script
File "game/laura.rpy", line 143, in <module>
NameError: name 'laura_Daring' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/laura.rpy", line 140, in script
File ".....\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "....\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File ".....\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File ".......\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\LilysAwakening-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/laura.rpy", line 143, in <module>
NameError: name 'laura_Daring' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lily's Awakening 0.2

Guitardude7

Jun 7, 2017
Takeda, thanks for that. is your download 0.2, or 0.2b? That error was caught and corrected, I replaced the release with the updated version. If you go back to the original link and download, you should get version 0.2, and you'll be able to get past that point.

Takeda

May 21, 2016
As shown in Lemmasoft you can fix it with the spoiler bellow:

Re: Name not defined (if statement error)
#6 Post by philat » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:57 pm

If I'm understanding you correctly, you should be doing the following (all properly indented for where it is, of course).

The key thing you have to understand is that if you want to check against a variable, that variable has to exist. What you were doing is, if the player chooses an option, deer was set to "silent", but otherwise, deer didn't exist. I can see how it's easy to assume that if you check against a nonexistent variable, it will return false, but in python, it doesn't return false, it just throws an error. So what you should do is default the variable to False or None, and then change it as you see fit in the flow of the game -- that way, when you check against the default variable, it returns false.

CODE: SELECT ALL

default deer = None

menu:
"Blah":
"blah blah"
"Stay silent":
$ deer = "silent"

if deer == "silent":
"unlockable dialogue"
else:
"regular dialogue"

Guitardude7

Jun 7, 2017
That one was fixed in version 0.2. If you played a save from version 0.1, that is when that error would show up. I neglected to mention that saves from version 0.1 could cause errors, that's on me.

Pixelmancer

Jan 8, 2016
Work has continued, and here it is for everyone, Lily's Awakening version 0.2. Hope you all enjoy it :)

Some of the additions:

The game now currently has 370 available images, almost 1500 lines of text, introduces several new characters, and 3 new erotic scenes were added. At least 2 will be available in a play through (you won't be able to see all three in one play through because your choices will affect which of 2 scenes you'll get at one point.)

Yes, it's possible to play through and not see any of the new scenes, but it wouldn't be much of a game if it was too easy for you :)

That said, play it a few times, it's still short, obviously, and see what you find, I hope you won't be disappointed.

Enough babbling, here's the link: https://guitardude7.itch.io/lilys-awakening-version-02

Why did you give literally no information whatsoever about the game? What genre is it? What fetishes does it have? What's the story about? Who's the main character? Are there any hardware or software requirements for running it? Etcetera. If you can't be bothered to spend 2 to 3 minutes writing a half decent post about it it doesn't inspire confidence in the game itself.

Guitardude7

Jun 7, 2017
Why did you give literally no information whatsoever about the game? What genre is it? What fetishes does it have? What's the story about? Who's the main character? Are there any hardware or software requirements for running it? Etcetera. If you can't be bothered to spend 2 to 3 minutes writing a half decent post about it it doesn't inspire confidence in the game itself.

This is the story of Lily (hence the title), as she approaches her 25th birthday, evaluating her life and trying to learn to live more. Other characters include her brother, her sister, several friends, co-workers, ect. As the game evolves the player will be able to guide Lily into various situations, depending on their choices, and some will include: vanilla sex, lesbian sex, incest, voyeurism, D/s, public sex, exhibitionism. No hardware or software requirements, it should run on just about any platform that's come out in the last 10 years. I've tested it on Windows Xp (which I hope not many are using any more), Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac OS versions Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra. It's a stand alone game, no install required, just unzip, open the folder, click the executable, and play.