Lilith's throne save question

Nightmarekiba

Feb 21, 2018
Hey big fan of Lilith's throne and recently downloaded the 1.99 version after playing a ton of the 1.90 version and was wondering if anyone knew how to transfer my 1.90 save to 1.99 since they are different file types (LTS and xml respectfully). I tried to find a converter online but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
Hey big fan of Lilith's throne and recently downloaded the 1.99 version after playing a ton of the 1.90 version and was wondering if anyone knew how to transfer my 1.90 save to 1.99 since they are different file types (LTS and xml respectfully). I tried to find a converter online but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As far as I know, you can only export your character. That means that you can keep all the info related with how you evolved, your changes and equipment. But you will lost the progress and the relations established with all the NPC.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
can someone please tell me hyow do i enslave npc once you complete the quest?
acquire a clothing item with the enslavement enchantment. You can put the enchantment on clothing yourself, or buy a pre enchanted collar at the slave building.
Once you have it, you have to put it on the creature you want to enslave, usually when you just won a fight with it.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Don't friggin' necro a thread which ALREADY links to the main thread for the game!