Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom

Sep 9, 2015
Sexy content so far: M/F, F/F, M/F/M rape (plot point), Incest (also a plot point, unavoidable but small so far), BDSM (not a lot)

First, I would like to say that this isn't my game, so don't bug me for updates because I'm not the one working on it.

Anyway, I found this game while looking through the LoK forums and downloaded it on a lark.

The name of the game is Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom. You play as Justin, a man who is a skilled tactician with a mysterious past.

You find yourself helping a small village in the middle of nowhere and things snowball from there.

Tons of party members with unique skills and styles, a pretty good story. Pretty sure the creator's first language isn't English, so

some of the speech is a little clunky, but even with the clunky language, it isn't difficult to understand.

Actual sexy content that I've found is limited (Justin is apparently a stoic), but there is a relationship system which,

if it doesn't affect sexy content yet (I'm not completely sure), it will at some point.

RPG Maker VX Ace is required, along with the RTP. Password is hongfire-432165

Link to the homepage: http://liberty-hotk.blogspot.com/?zx=3b7251d35e2ede64

Spoiler for screenshots:

title1.png heart-of-the-kingdom-1(old).png

heart-of-the-kingdom-4(old).pngheart-of-the-kingdom-11(old).png

Kazuma

Aug 29, 2015
Kinda disappointed not seeing any justin scene with his companions since there is relationship meter. Who actually care some random scene out of nowhere. Kinda lost interest in playing. But if you already seen scene involving justin, do tell~ :)