LF help with Gats Angel quest

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
I've played this game a bunch of times already for years, but yesterday it showed me something new: a giantess in the high mountains. I've experimented a couple of times and so far, I've discovered that she:

1) is only available during Christmastime/winter season,
2) can only be triggered if you haven't spoken to the old woman singing in the high mountains, and
3) apparently has a quest you can do, according to the CoC Editor.

So the reason I hadn't found her before was because I always sought out the old woman first thing to get her out of the way. Of course, now that I know she's there and that she has a quest I can do, I've been trying to activate it, but 1 whole day later and I still haven't seen how sob

Losing patience and going crazy (my curiosity is killing me guys, this might be what drives me to break CoC open somehow). Help meeeeeee~

Attachments

• Capture1.png
    Capture1.png
    587.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture2.png
    Capture2.png
    811.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 13

SillyKikay

Jun 19, 2019
I finally figured it out! So the goddess is actually a spirit named Carol. I'd been spamming the High Mountain for her quest, but it can only be triggered in the Mountains, jeez... Anyway, if you just found this quest:

1. Don't talk to the old woman or else you can't trigger Carol (in my experience, anyway).
2. Carol can only be found during Christmastime, so just adjust your device's calendar to December 25 before opening CoC.
3. There are 3 parts to the quest which can be triggered in High Mountain -> Mountain -> High Mountain.
4. Your reward for completing the quest is a weird sex scene and the North Star Key, though I have no idea what else it can be used for.