Lewd Warfare [Alpha 0.23]

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_nqcvfxnIqN1uz5m85o1_1280.png

Lewd Warfare is a Match 3 RPG fought by units with abilities & spells, over a nation conquest/risk style map against multiple factions. Set in a fantasy world it includes Factions based on hybrid humanoids, Elves, Amazons and Mages with more to come. Each Faction has 4 unique units(Characters) all are artistically represented with full body art on screen.

You can check out the project on
Lewd Warfare Patreon

Version 0.23 [Febuary 16th 2016]

Tumblr Update for 0.23

http://lewdwarfare.tumblr.com/post/139447721596/version-023-lewd-warfare

CG Sample Artist Lasterk

tumblr_o0rf0nJ7Bu1uz5m85o1_1280.jpg

Match 3 Screen version 0.22

tumblr_o0jezraqrV1uz5m85o4_1280.jpg

World Map screen version 0.23 Newer UI

tumblr_o2nx5wqf6w1uz5m85o1_1280.jpg

The patreon was initially Launched in late June with a few weeks of development before hand.

Content updates are being posted mainly on patreon/tumblr and this forum.
Tumblr

How the game play Tree works
You pick from one of 5 factions essentially picking which type of characters you want to be with and your starting location.

Factions
Arcanists - Different Elemental mages

tumblr_nrn9nhlnWj1uz5m85o1_1280.png

Amazonian s Emphasis on Fur, relatively muscular,powerful
Elves tall and slim connection to nature.
Draconian Hybrid humanoids featuring horns,tails,wings etc.

tumblr_nwam6nLqnR1uz5m85o1_1280.png

Kaian A society with no clear gender roles

We'd like to have more factions in the future but its a lot already.

Overviewmap

After you pick a faction you'l gain access to the world map from which to launch your world domination from. The map will give access to special locations, Communicate resource amounts and allow you to talk to characters in between battles. Special Points of interest are marked on the world map with symbols corresponding to their unique benefits. As you expand your control you'l own more and more land which is represented by your faction color. The opposing factions will grow as you do so you'l have to keep on your toes. Its not only the other factions on the world map but other neutral's as well.

Battle/Match3

You can have up to 4 different units in a battle, only one can be active at any given time but you can swap them out. As your character or the foe characters become wounded their will be visual changes from clothing to stance. Along with audio reactions from initial taunting to later grunts/exhaustion. Characters will banter with each other.
The match 3 gameplay system we're currently using is very fast paced and you'l have to keep up the tempo of a intense battle. Whilst Managing your active unit positioning. Later characters will have healing effects or targeted effects that make in combat party management even more important. In addition those that survive the battle gain xp and rank up.

NSFW/Lewd Breakdown

Upgrading/discovery (Mutual Sex) scene within your own faction. Accessed by visiting the pub/tavern as social in between battle location.(More locations in the future probably)

Pairing content part of storyline content that activates under a variety of conditions that can lead to relationships between 2 or more characters.

Defeat Art when a character is beaten during match 3 combat you see a Defeat Type Artwork these are the ones we've been showing off so far. They are more of a teaser.

Conquest
Defeating a character multiple time and routing them will change their dialogue over 2-3 battles in what I call turning them Tsun or "converting" them. This will result in Lewd Sex Art. This component is not currently implemented and may change as we get around to it. However the convert/corruption element is the route we generally hope to go down to avoid rape type content.

Nation Conquest
Sex Orgy including the opposing Faction Leader in a Harem all Characters Art Piece.

Neutrals
Whilst are characters are currently yuri centric we have various neutrals characters with more to be decided that will be singular characters outside of the core factions with their own special stories. Special pieces of land may be tied to them along with conquest/challenge stories.

Demo

There will be a public version in addition to the patreon versions. Patreons will gain access to a account related server download to update their build to the latest whenever we have one. The Public version will be updated occasionally with less of the inbetween versions. Where we go with this in the future remains to be seen. Even if you don't like to pay for a game before its finished or don't have money spare to aid funding general forum feedback/activity helps us in the end. I'm free to answer just about everything in regards to the game.

Theme's & Fetishes

F-List This is a list of most of the theme's fetishes of the game one or two things might change and is by no means an indication of the entire teams interests. 

Yuri-BDSM-Futa-Transformation-Corruption-Ryona-Fantasy-Monstergirls-Elves-Magic

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
Tumblr Update

This is most of what you can expect from the first build of the game that everyone gets to try out. Spells are all sorted for the two factions for this upcoming release. Arcanist & Draconian will be the 2 available first. Whilst we somewhat fixed the menu UI ourselves unfortunately we didn't get the game screen overhaul like we were hoping due to a bad decision in asking who for external help. We'l do it ourselves along the way.

Currently its hard to distinguish Neutrals from your own forces this will be fixed soon.

There will be a background to the match 3 board once we get around to the UI work(We won't forget I swear!)

Many skill icons are place holders for ones will produce later but most of the effort is going into Lewd Artwork pieces & Game Backgrounds atm.

There is no music/Sound effects specifically right now. However we have a good connection from another adult game dev on sound effects if things all go well we'l be adding them to the special credits shortly.

We've had some musicians reach out on this forum and other places and we're looking into it/thinking about it.

Voice acting won't come until a later date or until much of the game text content is sorted. Whilst the Tavern Art is done and our text implementation system is solved on our end that component of the game will not arrive in full for at least another month.

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I know almost nothing of coding so I have no idea if what I am about to suggest is easily done or if I am shooting for the moon here. Hearing a bubble popping sound whenever I attack in combat, would really throw me out of the game mindset. It might be a good idea to put some other sound bite in place of the bubble popping sound. At first I thought maybe different sounds for different types of attacks but there are to many bubble types breaking at once for that to work. I know you said you are working on getting sound effects but not specifically what they will be used for.

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
That sound will be replaced its just a place holder sound we stuck up on day one. Depending on how things go you'd be hearing a lot more then just a single sound along with some voice acting down the line. It feels odd cause its the only sound you hear currently along with a lack of music audio to back it up.

The sound effect sounds would be various things from bits of interacting with the user interface to combat sounds and magic spells being cast. Or ambience when its required.

We'd not asked the sound effects guy to start doing them yet but will do in a few weeks or so if things go well.

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_nwam6nLqnR1uz5m85o1_1280.png

Posting the full line up for Draconian these have been available to see in game so far but I never revealed them elsewhere until now.

Whilst I haven't had any alpha feedback here so far yet we have traced down and squashed some bugs from other user reports.

The biggest one being enemies will less likely instantly spawn an army after combat as income no longer ticks during combat.

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_nwum9tsl401uz5m85o1_1280.png

Tumblr Post

The first iteration of the Tavern the place to go hire forces and to go talk to them or find out the latest news. Each character behaves differently to interaction/approach and their personality type will effect the best way for you to interact with them. Greeting the barkeeper will open up some dialogue and then give you options to hire people or to buy a drink or round. Some dialogue restrictions/progression systems that we might have in later versions won't be in place in the same manner initially. Its also something we'l have to experiment with throughout development. Sorting out the UI here especially the lack of visibility will have to be addressed at some point but for now it works for what we want to add to game.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
First point.  Make the UI as easy to read and use as possible.  There is no reason that it should be so transparent that the words in a text box blend into the background.

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_nyuzlgp4gG1uz5m85o1_500.png

tumblr_nyuzlgp4gG1uz5m85o2_500.png

The concepts for this faction(Amazon) were shown on patreon quite some time ago. Some of these character designs will be changed though.

A couple of hours ago the Kaian designs were also shown on patreon.

We’ve been working on a bigger update for the next release then initially planned as not only was the tavern text content added but also a recruitment system that worked with our currency system. Previously we used a auto spawn system that would generate new units for you based on your gold value. Draconian dialog will arrive in two parts this month both are done but the later half needs adding into the game itself. Arcanist text content is approximately 25% done so far(1 out of 4 characters)

We’ve also been joined by another project scripter known as Noximous making up 2 currently on project. The other being CreationistGamer. Joxno the original programmer left some time ago due to a lack of time availability. This initially caused some delays and adjusting of the script for the new guys.

We are hoping to get to a point where weekly updates start happening. Stay tuned for more news ^-^

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_o0rf0nJ7Bu1uz5m85o1_1280.jpg

This is a new piece of art from new team Member Lasterk of the character Anabelle from the Draconian faction

http://lewdwarfare.tumblr.com/post/137047000496/anabelle-basilisk-this-is-a-new-piece-of-defeat

Also the latest build of Lewdwarfare is 0.22 Available on Mega or on Kimochi(It auto updates on there)

https://mega.nz/#!LYFxTSAR!nt3AxBYbwEW9enVQcgRbWJ0gOMjMk0HK4SniSgo0F-I

http://lewdwarfare.tumblr.com/post/136248237046/lewd-warfare-022-public

I've also Altered the patreon tiers to feature a 1&3 $ tier featuring most of the artwork. Hiding them at the upper tiers was a bit counter productive to the promotion of the game. Though not to much of it was produced before with the new team member joining the team this should be different.

Currently the game code is being cleaned up by the two programmers to make it easier to add new components to the game along with dealing with the problems of the dialog system limits.

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
tumblr_o2nx5wqf6w1uz5m85o1_1280.jpg

Version 0.23 Also Available on Kimochi

Tumblr Update

Changelog

- UI Changes(Including something for the Match background suggested by TheDarkMaster)

- Turn Based Mode

- Difficulty

- Save/Load System

- Additional Map Controls

- Clickable Skills