League of Legends 2015 Worlds

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
So I was just curious if anyone here will be doing anything special while watching the worlds this year. I am hosting a party with friends and family till the finals and a final celebratory party for whoever called the finals winners correctly.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not many friends from League near me so I would probably ust watch finals matches and play my own matches. Lucky you to have been able to make party :p

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, I'm just sad that no teams will be representing my region. Next year though I hope to see 7th Heaven take the worlds. If you lived near me you would be more then welcome to join in.

Oct 3, 2015
I'm late but.. #WorldHypeeee~ Rooting for FNC and CLG, glad to see both are dominating their groups atm. (Only because my fav players are Huni, Doublelift and Aphro, Rush Hour~<3)

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
C9 dream team

I'm late but.. #WorldHypeeee~ Rooting for FNC and CLG, glad to see both are dominating their groups atm. (Only because my fav players are Huni, Doublelift and Aphro, Rush Hour~<3)

heh, this was posted before fnc went on tilt i assume. clg is dominating, fnc have lost more than they have won

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Well that is it for the group stages. Now I am curious as to if you guys played the pick'em and how many points you guys got? I am sitting at 43 points on my 3 accounts since I chose the same thing for all of them. xD I called group C and group B correctly. If you guys are interested this link is a leaderboards for the pick'em. Feel free to join.

C9 dream team

heh, this was posted before fnc went on tilt i assume. clg is dominating, fnc have lost more than they have won

I would say it turned out the opposite. CLG did horrible and FNC did great xD

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well that is it for the group stages. Now I am curious as to if you guys played the pick'em and how many points you guys got? I am sitting at 43 points on my 3 accounts since I chose the same thing for all of them. xD I called group C and group B correctly. If you guys are interested this link is a leaderboards for the pick'em. Feel free to join.

I would say it turned out the opposite. CLG did horrible and FNC did great xD

i wouldnt say great, they pulled back by a hair from a terrible start. I had clg on the bottom anyway. i thought they were going to ruin my points but they ended up giving them. I still cant believe there are 52 people with perfect pickems. I want the dream upset from anyone, but based on quarterfinals draw i think Faker and bengi are getting another team skin.(the only reason i dont want SKT to win is their team name is bleh creativity wise)

I'll be super happy if by some miracle FNC fight OG for a rematch in the world finals though. it'd require Fnatic beating EDG and KT rolster, and Origen beating SKT though. such dreams

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
i wouldnt say great, they pulled back by a hair from a terrible start. I had clg on the bottom anyway. i thought they were going to ruin my points but they ended up giving them. I still cant believe there are 52 people with perfect pickems. I want the dream upset from anyone, but based on quarterfinals draw i think Faker and bengi are getting another team skin.(the only reason i dont want SKT to win is their team name is bleh creativity wise)

I'll be super happy if by some miracle FNC fight OG for a rematch in the world finals though. it'd require Fnatic beating EDG and KT rolster, and Origen beating SKT though. such dreams

I think FNC is good enough to make it to finals but SKT will likely win the finals. As to the name of teams, The team players don't decide the name of the teams. Only the owners of the teams or companies that own the teams make the names for them. OG and FNC finals would be nice to see, I just don't see it happening math wise.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Probably my rambling but well so far SKT had most female champs in setup of all winners (thou ooking over all of them turns outs it's like averange 1.0 female champ skin per winning team - and SKT had Vayne, Zyra so wonder what they will get this year assuming that they get to finals). Sadly not even want check how many points I got of pick game so would still be happy as damn for that 1st poro icon (Well I heard somewhere that next season will give us 5th championship skin and chances then for 5 skin bungle of all championship skins are high (I currently ended anyway owng all curretn save Riven skins even if only Shyvana is champ I'm quite good with)).

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Probably my rambling but well so far SKT had most female champs in setup of all winners (thou ooking over all of them turns outs it's like averange 1.0 female champ skin per winning team - and SKT had Vayne, Zyra so wonder what they will get this year assuming that they get to finals). Sadly not even want check how many points I got of pick game so would still be happy as damn for that 1st poro icon (Well I heard somewhere that next season will give us 5th championship skin and chances then for 5 skin bungle of all championship skins are high (I currently ended anyway owng all curretn save Riven skins even if only Shyvana is champ I'm quite good with)).

Yeah the likely hood of at least one female worlds skin is likely but if it is one, It would likely be Lulu or Elise. I play online tournaments and LAN-tournaments. I have Triumphant Ryze, Championship Thresh, Championship Riven, and Championship Shyvana all awarded from playing in the tournaments.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah the likely hood of at least one female worlds skin is likely but if it is one, It would likely be Lulu or Elise.

Well that would or supp or jungle champ - thou I could only dream I wish some of winning team use certain ninetailed mid lane mage. Although Elise skin sounds good for me too. Well Maybe ironicaly this year winner would decide to pick more than usualy female champs (well kinda weird that with so many female champs on worlds winning twams barely use any of them - some male pride to use male champ or some that well is one of voidbeasts but still looks for male voidbeast (again well we got Rek which isn't typical female champ but she's fun to play)).