Latex Goo Girl is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syril

Nov 19, 2015
So I just got the Latex girl aka Kara for me.

I got all her stuff up to 100% and got an Incubi Draft to give her a dick. I do and the screen goes blank. I click the next button and nothing. I go to Data and that fixes it.

Then I go to slaves, no text.... (this is only if she's the only slave.) Then to Kara and there's no text. At all. There's no buttons or anything. If you have other slaves, Kara's text will be there but she'll still be broken and blank.

asmariamoon

Dec 27, 2015
I don't think they have her dick scenes written yet.  However, I do have a way to get your latex goo-girl back if you gave her an Incubi Draft.  It will require editing your save file. (I used CoCEd.)  Search for Goo_Dick_Length (in CoCEd, it'll be in the Raw Data tab) and delete the value of 8, then save, and load the edited file in CoC, and she should be working again. (This worked for me, at least.  If you fed her Minotaur Blood instead of an Incubi Draft, you may have to delete the Goo_Dick_Type value as well.)

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
The latex goo-girl dick having scenes are in the game, it's just something in the last update broke it for a lot of people.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Tested recently; is working. If its not, new issue and post a save that exhibits the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.