Lateplay musings

irioth

May 12, 2016
So it seems I've more or less reached the end of available game content, with the exceptions of completing the Panties collection and the Ben/Bess arc. About the former, I was wondering if there were any means, short of save editing, to get Kiro's and Saendra's panties w/o turning Steele and Saendra in herms. No offense intended, but futas and anal sex are two fetishes I rather dislike and to my tastes there are far too many examples of both in the game already. So I'm strongly averse to increase the futas content even more, especially since it seems there are no means of reversing those changes for Saendra, although dialogue hints they should be, and I do not know how to remove a dick from a bimbo Steele, short of save editing, nor even how to grow one w/o ruining the PC's carefully built bimbo body. Too bad it seems you cannot use hardlight strapons as a substitute, although this should be their purpose.

About the latter, I suppose the largest crew you can get at the moment includes Celise, Reaha, Anno, Ben, Yammi, Nova, and the Varmint (I understand Hand So and Syri are supposed to become options in the future but the material to include them is not finished yet). Also, as it concerns Steele's potential harem, the NPC that may grow to be recognized in an ongoing polyamorous sexual/romantic relationship with the PC by their dialogue include: Celise (maybe), Anno, Emmy, Syri, Saendra, Sera, Xanthe, Ben/Bess, Yammi, Embry, Shade, Lieve, and Nova (maybe). I'm not sure about Gene, Penny, Larris, Inessa, Fyn, Yarasta, and Irellia. Surely Taivra and perhaps Kiro, Penny, and Kelly too may grow to be harem members but I dislike the kind of sex that is involved with them. Did I forget or misjudge anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For removing unneded cock you can visit Dr. Lash at tarkus...unless it's case that cock will always return after been removed in any way.

As for Kiro my PC only banged her vaginaly ever and it was still possible for him to get her panty to collection ;)

As for Saendra....it's up to Savin if he add this dedicking path.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Adding the ability to get non-futa Saen's panties has been on my radar for a while. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For removing unneded cock you can visit Dr. Lash at tarkus...unless it's case that cock will always return after been removed in any way.

Bimbo/bro would refuse to get rid of fun parts.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bimbo/bro would refuse to get rid of fun parts.

Yeah if his PC got bro perk that is this case I meantioned of cock always returning.

@Savin So it would be different panties than those gained from fute Saen? Techniacaly I thinking they may be but...who know so better ask the source ^^

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah if his PC got bro perk that is this case I meantioned of cock always returning.

No, it won't return (it's not a CoC), but deliberately removing is not available.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But if he went bro path and then telling he not want his PC have cock then...errr why not already goes bimbo route? Cuz of that benefits of male path over female one? Quite tricky what would be reasons in such sitaution.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So it would be different panties than those gained from fute Saen? Techniacaly I thinking they may be but...who know so better ask the source ^^

I'd have to look, but probably a little different. That way you can still get her panties twice, for the completionist... 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But if he went bro path and then telling he not want his PC have cock then...errr why not already goes bimbo route? Cuz of that benefits of male path over female one? Quite tricky what would be reasons in such sitaution.

Hmmm... Seems I've mistaken, bimbo should accept removal by Lash.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly I'd like the option to refuse acceptance of a character's panties, because I find collecting them weird and creepy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
True to be said Dr. Lash imho should remove genitalia always not depending if PC is bimbo/bro or whatever else form. If not then this chara got holes in design if he can;t remove all relevant bodyparts always...unless that was design to not let it remove always.

@Savin So it would be panties for non-fute Saen beforeor after been fute? :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So it would be panties for non-fute Saen beforeor after been fute? :D

Before, probably.

I don't really Saen being like, "Hey  by the way, I had to order all new undies cuz of you, sooooo" *snaps a pair of panties on your head*

You just want Saen to have twice as much panty content as anyone else, don't you Savin?  :p  

That's not... NOT... a reason.  :smugdog:

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Is it because it's specifically panties that you find it distasteful, or is it the entire idea of "sex trophies?"

I don't mind the idea of sexual mementos, but having them straight-up be a pair of panties is a bit brazen. TiTS is a pretty brazen game, though. :p

Maybe it's the "used" part of the panties that rubs some people the wrong way. Some would like to sniff/use underwear someone has used (and didn't wash before you getting it) to get yourself off, but some others may not like it.

But other than that: Thropies are fun! Especially if they give them to you out of their own accord (I take the washed panties thank you)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is it because it's specifically panties that you find it distasteful, or is it the entire idea of "sex trophies?"

A little here, a little there.  Mostly I find the practice of sex trophies grossly objectifying and scummy.  That's one of the reasons I dislike Kiro so much.  It's the sort of behavior I expect out of a pickup artist whose favorite pastime is negging, and each of the panty scenes make me feel dirty in a bad way.

Also, I just don't find panties sexy, new or used.  They're underwear.  I've handled used panties and they're not all that fun.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Before, probably.

I don't really Saen being like, "Hey  by the way, I had to order all new undies cuz of you, sooooo" *snaps a pair of panties on your head*

That's not... NOT... a reason.  :smugdog:

Yeah well you still not planning do all your npc had over 2-3 panties each for fute, full female and full male version :p

Also Saen is half kitty so why not make her a lil bit as you said in 2nd line of your post?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I still want a scene with Steele having to go through Space TSA and getting looks for having the panties of half a dozen different women in their pockets, among other things.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I still want a scene with Steele having to go through Space TSA and getting looks for having the panties of half a dozen different women in their pockets, among other things.

You know, Carrie's new bust (and some prompting from Picarto chat) might make that dream come true pretty soon... 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You know, Carrie's new bust (and some prompting from Picarto chat) might make that dream come true pretty soon... 

Ah but we need the most TSAy possible experience. It can't just be smartass comments about the contents of your pockets that poke fun at general game stuff, we also need strip/cavity searches that exhibitionist PCs can refuse going behind the curtain for. Hell the PC could use the opportunity to be really domme with whichever poor sap has to pull on the rubber gloves.

I have no clue why I've thought about this so much, or why I find it appealing

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ah but we need the most TSAy possible experience.

Ogram specifically mentions using "Mr. Jellyfingers" on potential smugglers, see... though if he needs to call in a "special assistant" for you, well, the Male Milker attendant seems like the best trained for the job.

irioth

May 12, 2016
If you wish my opinion on the panties fetish, I find little sexy in it, typically it feels incomprehensible (its frequent representation in manga and anime typically leaves me scratching my head), and gross more often than not, especially if it involves dirty specimens. Therefore I would welcome an option in game to avoid or refuse acquisition of panties, as long as it is universal. As things currently go, sometimes you may avoid panties' acquisition, sometimes it automatically happens when the relationship progresses beyond a certain threshold. An existing but incomplete collection inevitably triggers my completist gamer urges, and they may easily overwhelm my dislike for the panties fetish (even if my loathing of the futas fetish is more deep-rooted, especially if you cannot normally reverse it in-game).

As for Kiro my PC only banged her vaginaly ever and it was still possible for him to get her panty to collection ;)

These are not valid options if Steele is a lady and a bimbo.

Adding the ability to get non-futa Saen's panties has been on my radar for a while. 

This would be most welcome.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Job change to Artist and bribe writers to write more content for you by gifting them lewd pictures.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
A little here, a little there.  Mostly I find the practice of sex trophies grossly objectifying and scummy.  That's one of the reasons I dislike Kiro so much.  It's the sort of behavior I expect out of a pickup artist whose favorite pastime is negging, and each of the panty scenes make me feel dirty in a bad way.

But none of the unavoidable panty-acquiring scenes fits that concept even remotely. Kiro's is the closest example, but even then she is mostly joshing you and it's clear both parties view each other as something more than just another notch on their belt. Besides, Captain Steele only uses their collection as sexual mementos and the tone in which those scenes speak about the panties' owner doesn't exactly convey 'objectification' to me.

It'd be nice to have an option to refuse those offers regardless, preferably one that wouldn't be too blunt about shooting down the people who make them or outright call them creepy weirdos.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Worry not, for one day you can have Kiro as a follower, and have Scylla Saendra put her in her place aboard your ship.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But none of the unavoidable panty-acquiring scenes fits that concept even remotely. Kiro's is the closest example, but even then she is mostly joshing you and it's clear both parties view each other as something more than just another notch on their belt. Besides, Captain Steele only uses their collection as sexual mementos and the tone in which those scenes speak about the panties' owner doesn't exactly convey 'objectification' to me.

It'd be nice to have an option to refuse those offers regardless, preferably one that wouldn't be too blunt about shooting down the people who make them or outright call them creepy weirdos.

Individually, but when there's more than one girl giving you her panties it turns it into much more of a roadmap.  I appreciate the "alright, we're close now" of it, but I don't want to be carrying around a big pile of mementos from all the girls I've banged, especially when it means having a pile of panties stuffed into my backpack.  If they were individualized personal items, perhaps it wouldn't feel quite so skeevy, but having them all be panties lends a certain sense of interchangeability to them.