Laquine Transformation

Paradox9

Sep 29, 2015
Is there a reason that rather than being described as a "Laquine" after using the Laquine Ears transformation, they player is refered to as a "Bunny-Morph"?

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Not sure myself really, but reasonings suggests because while there is a Laquine race, they are essentially bunnies with equine genitals, and the laquine ears cannot modify your feet into matching rabbit feet, thus stopping short of a full laquine.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If you don't have an equine dick, it'll call you a bunny-morph instead of a Laquine even if you're TF'd to one everywhere else, because Laquines are known for their genitalia, that being they're bunny anthros with a horse peen. Change that out and you're not really classified as a Laquine at all in the game code, just a regular bun anthro.

As someone who runs a Laquine with a terran peen instead of Equine as a secondary file, and get's called a bunny-morph in scenes instead of a Laquine because of that bit, can confirm it's the genitals that make you a full Laquine.

and the laquine ears cannot modify your feet into matching rabbit feet, thus stopping short of a full laquine.
That still bugs me so much, there's the support for the leg type but it can only be gotten through save editing. You think a TF that turns you into an anthro bunny would give you the corresponding leg-type, the arm type is there, why not have a scene for gaining the legs? Maybe that can be fixed by best based coder.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, you might have to wait on that. The item is still a work-in-progress, much like the Treatment. As from what I can tell, there are supposed to be minor, moderate, and major changes in the item. The only ones implemented so far are the minor and moderate changes. With exception to the vagina type transformation, the major changes, which include new perks/effects and anatomy transformations (legs/genitals), have yet to be written and implemented.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh w-i-p like Treatment? Hpefully it will not take as long as to finish Treatment effects. But bunny tf looks like less coplicated so Fen should finih it faster than Treatment (Treatment is still wip tf item or was it finaly completed?).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Treatment is still wip tf item or was it finally completed?
Well there's the Faux-Cow variant that needs to be done for it to be more-or-less 'finished'.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Emerald All so called "super rare transformation effects" of it are done finaly or we still waiting for them?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
@Emerald All so called "super rare transformation effects" of it are done finaly or we still waiting for them?
I.. wait, what?
Idk the progress man. That's all on Fen.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ok. Well I think then it will be done when Fen decide he not want work anymore on one single mega and multi functional TF item calling it (finaly) done ^^